Issue "At least one of your APKs or App Bundles contain an actions.xml file"

bangkit

Hello @appyet i have problem to upload my apps on Google Play Store. i can not upload my apk file to Google Play. They give me explanation that "At least one of your APKs or App Bundles contain an actions.xml file. To continue, accept the Actions on Google Terms of Service in the Advanced Settings page". Becaus of that I can not upload my Apk file on Google Play Store. Please give your solution or update bundle app for this problem.Screenshot (495)_LI.jpg

E.A Olatoye

Hello @appyet i have problem to upload my apps on Google Play Store. i can not upload my apk file to Google Play. They give me explanation that "At least one of your APKs or App Bundles contain an actions.xml file. To continue, accept the Actions on Google Terms of Service in the Advanced Settings page". Becaus of that I can not upload my Apk file on Google Play Store. Please give your solution or update bundle app for this problem.View attachment 2131
Is this another issue or part of the current one we are facing?

Antranix

In configuration> advanced configuration> "Actions on Google" tab, you must accept the terms and conditions, click on the links there so that you can see them and you will get the accept button, I do not remember if it is there or clicking above "Learn more" to accept the terms.