Appyet v4.0.13 - web browser (UC Browser 11.6) is out of date

JensO

I become the message by in app browser

"your web browser (UC Browser 11.6) is out of date. Refresh your browser for more security, speed and the best comfort on this page."

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

"your web browser (UC Browser 11.6) is out of date. Refresh your browser for more security, speed and the best comfort on this page."
where did you get this message? please give more detail, any screenshot or screen recording would be helpful for us to locate the problem and fix it

JensO

where did you get this message? please give more detail, any screenshot or screen recording would be helpful for us to locate the problem and fix it

Sorry.. forgot the URL https://rabattigel.de/coupons-app/

Or within my app at "Rabatt-Coupons zum Ausdrucken" it's an iframe.
http://www.appyet.com/Handler/ApkFile.ashx?guid=15045721-82a7-4014-ba3a-b67ac94fab67

Could you check if the Print (Drucken) function gets work with in app browser?
It should generate an off but if I get coupons and press print it generate an file ".print" on external browser it works good.

Cyberdev

Uc browser isn't a webview based browser try using Google chrome

JensO

@appyet For me it's showed in lastest version off appyet, the app uses UC Browser.

See attachment.. I doenst had installled UC on my Mobile! So it must be in Appyet apk?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501_210502_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501_210502_com.whatsapp.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 7

JensO

In Chrome i open the linked site and doesn't see the info.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200501_211105_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200501_211105_com.android.chrome.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 6

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet For me it's showed in lastest version off appyet, the app uses UC Browser.

See attachment.. I doenst had installled UC on my Mobile! So it must be in Appyet apk?!
please translate the text to English, what doesn't it say? no appyet don't have any UC built in. only use WebView from SDK

JensO

please translate the text to English, what doesn't it say? no appyet don't have any UC built in. only use WebView from SDK
Sorry. It says:

Your web browser (UC Browser 11.6) is out of date. Refresh your browser for more security, speed and the best comfort on this page.
Update or ignore

Is this helpfull?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
because website knows it is your local chrome, but don't know browser type of AppYet in-app browser, which might be the reason it prompt you

JensO

because website knows it is your local chrome, but don't know browser type of AppYet in-app browser, which might be the reason it prompt you
Ok. Thanks but it's wondering me, because my chrome is in v81.6 :)

Will write support of website.