AppYet v3.1.8 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Change log:
----------
- Android: Added pull down to "Sync now" feature on Menu Drawer, only enabled when "Sync now" module is available on Menu drawer.
- Android: Fixed Explore Feed search display <div... html as result.
- Android: Forum Module: Subscribed tab now include not only subscribed topics, but also subscribed/watched forums
- Android: To comply with YouTube term of use, we removed in-app YouTube Player, all YouTube will be played in System default YouTube app. Will try to find a solution in future release to bring back in-app YouTube player.
- Android/Web: Add feature to customize notification icon. and change default notification icon from app icon to "ic_whatshot_white"

- Android: Added pull down to "Sync now" feature on Menu Drawer, only enabled when "Sync now" module is available on Menu drawer.

tried to pull down Menu Drawer but it did not start any sync !?
(tested with very last version received this morning + I have "synch" module in Menu Drawer)

mohammad

Great,but please get someone to support users in forum.we have a lot of unanswered questions.

regards,
mohammad zarei,
iran

Scatteril

You should provide an option to auto delete articles but keep the favourite articles.
Also provide an option choose a specific notification message for different feeds

alexand83

Who know how work the icon notification? When come a notification on the top of smartphone the icon is circle and white not what i setted in the web, what i setted in the web is out in notification message not at top, but in the popup notification.... and is small too.... what is wrong? what is my error? what characteristic must have the app icon image?? not colored?

Last edited:

joseph raphael

Who know how work the icon notification? When come a notification on the top of smartphone the icon is circle and white not what i setted in the web, what i setted in the web is out in notification message not at top, but in the popup notification.... and is small too.... what is wrong? what is my error? what characteristic must have the app icon image?? not colored?

This is the New notification icon for lollipop

DarkUFO

Please allow feeds that are added manually via the Explore feature to be renamed. Currently this makes our site and manual feed adding unusable

Furkan ÖZKUL

uygulamayı teleffona yüklerken Paket ayrıştırma sorun veriyor acaba sorun neden kaynaklanıyor, Şuanki sürümde androidin kaçıncı versiyonu kurulu