AppYet v3.1.44 Released

noraabawi

For apps with no ads showing, first check to make sure Monetize tab is setup correctl

1. Correct App ID
2. Admob ad type match correctly. Eg: Banner ID should not be used for Interstitial Ads
3. Appeal to Google if your admob app is block by Google. Sometimes you will receive email from Google with title "Google AdMob ad serving has been disabled to your application"
4. Make sure you don't violate any Google Admob policies

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

For apps with no ads showing, first check to make sure Monetize tab is setup correctly.
1. Correct App ID
2. Admob ad type match correctly. Eg: Banner ID should not be used for Interstitial Ads
3. Appeal to Google if your admob app is block by Google. Sometimes you will receive email from Google with title "Google AdMob ad serving has been disabled to your application"
4. Make sure you don't violate any Google Admob policies

Hi again i have Correct App ID surely, Admob ad type match correctly and my admob app is not blocked...
But still some of my apps doesn't show ads.
Please fix that

Alaa Ahmed

I received a message today from Google Play
Translation :

Improve the quality of your app to keep it discoverable
Note that the "Dynamic Android Trends" dashboard in the Google Play Console tool now highlights "Key Performance Indicators", helping you focus your attention on performance metrics that have the most impact on your user experience. We recently noticed that the performance levels of your following apps have significantly decreased the performance of other applications in at least one of the core performance indicators.
(Note: This list does not include all the applications involved, so we recommend that you see the vital performance indicators for all of your apps.) Etc.

A list of some applications has a higher crash rate than Google

The percentage specified by Google is 1.09%

Most applications have a higher crash rate

please see my last reply
https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/appyet-v3-1-44-released.2210/#post-10286

Toufik

1- Always no Ads in pages created by web module, so plz try to fix it.
2- we have a problem with big size of our apps, so plz try to find a solution to this, or let us save our data in your servers, and make our changes without updating of our apps.
3- with full pages in our apps, users could not find - easelly - what they want, so plz add search option in web modules and in all other part of app to make it eazy, its eszy and usefull.
Thank you @appyet

hesho

1 - ads work in 3-1-43 after update 3-1-44 ads not shown
2- app crash when update app android 4.4.4
3 - i receive this email today from google play
Improve the quality of your app to keep it discoverable
Note that the "Dynamic Android Trends" dashboard in the Google Play Console tool now highlights "Key Performance Indicators", helping you focus your attention on performance metrics that have the most impact on your user experience. We recently noticed that the performance levels of your following apps have significantly decreased the performance of other applications in at least one of the core performance indicators.
(Note: This list does not include all the applications involved, so we recommend that you see the vital performance indicators for all of your apps.) Etc.

A list of some applications has a higher crash rate than Google

Xanthin

Regarding the new regulation on the protection of user data (RGPD), when the user opens the application for the first time a pop-up opens to collect the agreement of the user. In the mentioned services, there is only Admob. There is no mention of Google Analytics (via Firebase). Is it possible to fix this and also get the user's agreement for Google Analystics? Thus our applications will fully comply with European requirements.

Last edited:

Xanthin

On the new Media module, is it possible in the case of an image or video to add a button (like the RSS module) that proposes to download, share and / or be redirected to the source of the media? For banner ads in the case of videos / images, they will be displayed below as usual or there will only be the interstitel banner that will be displayed?

Last edited:

juba

hello i have this problem that ads for admob donot show in the new update
it was working before
apps backage name if u need
com.KHABAR_3AGEL_2019_NEWS
com.Akhbar_KUWAIT_2019_news_app
com.aKHBAR_SAUDAI_1019_APP_NEWS
com.akhbar_masrya_khabar_news2019
com.kuwai_news_akhbar_app

JensO

I have no problems with ads.

But one Thing ist very interesting... Ist a full picture in startup possible to add?
It's sad with little picture :(

Morocco

@appyet
Problems is Story By
And app stopped when I click my ads pop not the banner ads

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190218-212312.png
    Screenshot_20190218-212312.png
    302 KB · Views: 13

Alaa Ahmed

Admob Banner AD not showing ; just 2 or 3 time after open apps and not showing after that
i have to re open apps to see banner ad 2-3 time again

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
For anyone with admob ad issue, please make sure use test ad unit before you published it to app store. Using real ad unit Id in test app is against admob policy, your app could be banned by admob without your knowledge

Sample ad units

The quickest way to enable testing is to use Google-provided test ad units. These ad units are not associated with your AdMob account, so there's no risk of your account generating invalid traffic when using these ad units. Here are sample ad units that point to specific test creatives for each format:

Admob official test  ad unit ID

Banner: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/6300978111
Interstitial: ca-app-pub-3940256099942544/1033173712