AppYet v3.1.41 - v3.1.43 Released

Okan OKYAY

new version v3.1.42 has been released, please rebuild and retest, left menu issue should be fixed now

Hello, @appyet,

I used v3.1.40 Template. I got an email from Google today;
Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement
and I upgraded the application to 3.1.42. I added Privacy Policy to Google Play Developer Console and Application Settings and uploaded it in the Play Store. After The following email came from Google

Publishing status: Rejected
After review, your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

Issue: Violation of Device and Network Abuse policy
We don’t allow apps that interfere with, disrupt, damage, or access in an unauthorized manner the user’s device, other devices or computers, servers, networks, application programming interfaces (APIs), or services, including but not limited to other apps on the device, any Google service, or an authorized carrier’s network.

Your app shouldn’t access or use the service or API in a manner that violates its terms of service. For example, your app shouldn't download, monetize, or access YouTube videos in a way that violates the YouTube Terms of Service.

How can I publish again on Google Play?

Okan OKYAY

Problem solved.
Google Play Team (v.3.1.42 template) published my application.

Thanks @appyet

But the error in writing a HTML comment in the Forum module continues.
If I don't leave a space at the end of the word, it seems to be underlined.

Last edited:

LCallaghan84

Hi developers at online shopping apps,

After review, All in One Online Shopping App Online Shopping App, com.all.in.one.online.shopping.app, has been removed from Google Play due to a policy violation. This app won’t be available to users until you submit a compliant update.

Issue: Violation of Usage of Android Advertising ID policy and section 4.8 of the Developer Distribution Agreement

Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. We’ve identified that your app collects and transmits the Android advertising identifier, which is subject to a privacy policy requirement. If your app collects the Android advertising ID, you must provide a valid privacy policy in both the designated field in the Play Console, and from within the app.

Next steps: Submit your app for another review

1. Read through the Usage of Android Advertising ID and User Data policies, as well as the Developer Distribution Agreement, and make appropriate changes to your app. If you decide to collect sensitive user information, be sure to abide by the above policies, and include a link to a valid privacy policy on your app's store listing page and within your app.
  2. Make sure that your app is compliant with all other Developer Program Policies. Additional enforcement could occur if there are further policy violations.
  3. Sign in to your Play Console and submit the update to your app.
Alternatively, you may opt-out of this requirement by removing any requests for sensitive permissions or user data.

If approved, your app will again be available with all installs, ratings, and reviews intact.

If you’ve reviewed the policy and feel this removal may have been in error, please reach out to our policy support team. One of my colleagues will get back to you within 2 business days.

Thanks for helping us provide a clear and transparent experience for Google Play users.

Regards,

Kris

The Google Play Team

Got the same email.

Oscar P

@appyet, there is a problem with the banner ad overlay, you have an example in the screenshots. Admob ads can not stay behind any menu, they must always be visible.

Screenshot_20181002-122418.png Screenshot_20181002-122423.png

xvisualx

After i updated Build and Test what should we do in Play console? Update the Remove App or Upload new App release?

mdX

1. Create new App release
  2. Create a privacy policy URL
  3. Copy the published privacy policy link and add it in Developer Play Console.
  4. Add the privacy policy link in Application also

waptiz

Change Log v3.1.43
-----------------------------

- Android: Restore older implementation for youtube video (due to Google Policy violation)
- Android: Remove Ads support for Web Module (due to potential Google Policy violation)
- Android: Updated supported libraries

Ads should not be removed even in [web content (html)] because the content inside the application is not outside [web link]
I hope you understand me well.
It will be nice if you can
add it in a new update.
I have two very important applications in which I use web content.

Anilc

Hello @appyet
My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring.
Currently 100k+ Active iNSTALLS loosing revenue
:eek:Please help. please help and solve this issue i'm not getting any help on this issue from last 8months.
Thanks

Anilc

Hello @@appyet
My app one of app is still into pro type, I need to allow ads to be displayed, but ads does not displayed even and after expiring.
:eek:Please help. please help and solve this issue i'm not getting any help on this issue from last 8months.
Thanks

Anilc

Hello @@appyet

Anilc

Hello @appyet
Thanks

Anilc

Hello @appyet

Updater+

Hello @appyet

Hello. i fixed my apps problem. Hows your app? Still no ads? Let me see you apps in playstore.