Support Team Member
Staff member
Changelog:
V3.1.4
- Android: Fixed V2 template build failed issue
- Android: Fixed sync new article Toast message display
- Android: Improved sync performance
- Android: Reduce the height of Web view progressbar from 3dip to 2dip
- Android: Web Module: Always hide backward and forward web navigation button from actionbar and only show in popup menu
- Android: Web Module: Added refresh/cancel button
- Android: Forum Browse tab use Read (Gray)/Unread (Dark) color to indicated if there are any unread topics
- Android: Changed actionbar icons and fixed color icon color to match background
- Android: Fixed Settings background changed to white when user change theme actionbar to light color
- Android: Fixed Crash error when Color is set to empty in Theme
- Android: Web Module: Implemented WebView Upload for all versions except (Android 4.4, 4.4.1, 4.4.2 Due to bug: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=62220)
- Android: Web Module: Fixed WebView download xhtml document instead of browse to it.
- Website: Create v3 from Template failed when user define "User-defined UI String Resources"
- Website: Changed Feed Query input from 1000 to 4000 in max length

Salvatore

Changelog:
V3.1.4
- Android: Web Module: Always hide backward and forward web navigation button from actionbar and only show in popup menu
- Android: Forum Browse tab use Read (Gray)/Unread (Dark) color to indicated if there are any unread topics
- Android: Changed actionbar icons and fixed color icon color to match background
- Android: Fixed Settings background changed to white when user change theme actionbar to light color
- Android: Web Module: Implemented WebView Upload for all versions except (Android 4.4, 4.4.1, 4.4.2 Due to bug: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=62220)
- Android: Web Module: Fixed WebView download xhtml document instead of browse to it.
- Website: Create v3 from Template failed when user define "User-defined UI String Resources"

Thanks

viraaj11

Changelog:
V3.1.4
Hey! Thanks for enabling uploads!
Good News: It works!
Bad News: It doesnt upload for some reason idk why :( (on KK 4.4.4)

Salvatore

Hey! Thanks for enabling uploads!
Good News: It works!
Bad News: It doesnt upload for some reason idk why :( (on KK 4.4.4)

• The feeds that load items and the web module to make it work with the zoom and reflow the text to the new size
  • delete items with a swipe style gmail
swipe.png
  • eliminate the possibility of choosing the layout, put one default layout and leave that one can not change
  • embed images on the menu, not the icons of the links of the group but the menu above them clusters
Screenshot Image over group .png

Good Work!!

dragonpat

Sorry but i don't understand what means upload from web module. Can anyone explain it for me please? Thanks

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Sorry but i don't understand what means upload from web module. Can anyone explain it for me please? Thanks
there was bug in Android Webview in Android 4.4, 4.4.1, 4.4.2. Upload function doesn't work on these versions of android

beautiheart

The synchronisation has been really improved. The toast message issue Is now fixed. Thank you

Sent from my A0001 using AppYet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Before this update, the toast message for the number of new articles doesnt disapear immediatly after the end of the synchronisation.

Sent from my A0001 using AppYet
Yes, fixed toast message stay on the screen after sync complete

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

YuWin

Hello Appyet!

Since this last update, when there is not an article anymore not read in a flow, the bar of the top indicates all the same that there are not read articles. Is it a bug?

388108Screenshot20150227181135.png

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello Appyet!

Since this last update, when there is not an article anymore not read in a flow, the bar of the top indicates all the same that there are not read articles. Is it a bug?

388108Screenshot20150227181135.png
13 on action bar is article count, number on the right of the Menu Drawer are count for unread articles.

YuWin

Yes, indeed. I understood him that having posted my message. ^^

Concerning the automatic notifications in the taskbar, that works well at the other user's? Because at my home, that does not seem to work...

YuWin

During the first launch of the application, has you he an automatic notification there which has to display to inform us the presence of new articles?

YuWin

It is good. The notifications work well but do not take into account articles non-read during the first launch.

Thank you Appyet for all the work which you supply!;)

YuWin

Good evening Appyet,

One of my users does not succeed in throwing the application. He obtains every time a report of crash.

Here are the information which I possess on this matter:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

emplacement : android.support.v7.app.ActionBarActivityDelegateBase.initializePanelMenu

Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: android.support.v7.internal.view.menu.MenuBuilder
at android.support.v7.app.ActionBarActivityDelegateBase.initializePanelMenu(Unknown Source)
at android.support.v7.app.ActionBarActivityDelegateBase.preparePanel(Unknown Source)
at android.support.v7.app.ActionBarActivityDelegateBase.doInvalidatePanelMenu(Unknown Source)
at android.support.v7.app.ActionBarActivityDelegateBase.access$100(Unknown Source)
at android.support.v7.app.ActionBarActivityDelegateBase$1.run(Unknown Source)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:800)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:100)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5391)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:525)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:833)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:600)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

The user uses a smartphone Wiko and his version of Android is 4.2.

An idea of which he can involve?

Marc

@appyet For the App.Yet v.3.1.5

Pass the current bar to this:
http://www.google.com/design/spec/patterns/navigation-drawer.html

And the icon "Swipe to refresh" for RSS Atoms...
http://www.google.com/design/spec/patterns/swipe-to-refresh.html#swipe-to-refresh-swipe-to-refresh

And please fix the setup menu. I do not understand why the background must always black. The icons are still with the old style of Android. Subsections no menu bar. What if some phone has no button to return as returns to start?

Now we just need via Web of AppYet can decide which languages are available.