AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

megahz

Ok I withdraw the word fuked. But for people like you conformist we are wrong ... no friend of mine is a free tool until you get your app like the ones that from February to this date for Appyet have left more than 10,000 dollars and they with the changes damaged the apps and the only one Solution is either to go back or add the player like all other platforms like this one .. I'm using a translator I hope you understand ... Never settle
no i don't.. @appyet did you understand? (!)

ayaldev

I got this info on mail. All 8 apps got same issue. @appyet please help us.

Issue: Violation of the Personal and Sensitive Information and Usage of Android Advertising ID Policies

We have determined that your app uses a permanent device identifier and does not prominently disclose this practice. If your app collects and transmits personal or sensitive user data unrelated to functionality described prominently in the app’s listing on Google Play or in the app interface, then prior to the collection and transmission, it must prominently highlight how the user data will be used and have the user provide affirmative consent for such use.

Any advertising identifier must not be connected to personally-identifiable information or associated with any persistent device identifier (for example: SSAID, MAC address, IMEI, etc.) without explicit consent of the user.

more info here: https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/my-apps-are-taken-down-from-play-store.2034/

mcyk83

I got this info on mail. All 8 apps got same issue. @appyet please help us.

Issue: Violation of the Personal and Sensitive Information and Usage of Android Advertising ID Policies

We have determined that your app uses a permanent device identifier and does not prominently disclose this practice. If your app collects and transmits personal or sensitive user data unrelated to functionality described prominently in the app’s listing on Google Play or in the app interface, then prior to the collection and transmission, it must prominently highlight how the user data will be used and have the user provide affirmative consent for such use.

Any advertising identifier must not be connected to personally-identifiable information or associated with any persistent device identifier (for example: SSAID, MAC address, IMEI, etc.) without explicit consent of the user.

more info here: https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/my-apps-are-taken-down-from-play-store.2034/
did u get ban from google play console?

From my experience, create a privacy policy for all your apps may fix the problem.

ayaldev

did u get ban from google play console?

From my experience, create a privacy policy for all your apps may fix the problem.
Only suspends trigger bans not removals
I think I solved my problem by submitting a privacy policy link. My update apss are republished for 2days now