AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Change Log: v3.1.39
-------------------------------------
- Android: Fixed notification issue
- Android: Undo Interstitial Ads Ad implementation, to show Ads at end of trigger based on request

Trice

1 and 2 are fixed. Will be part of release in few hours

Need more detail about #3, check if this still a issue in current version

1. Is this really OK? To me I think is not really OK but if that's what it will be like, let mW know. Below photo is the high rate consumption of internet data in just few minutes. See below.

Screenshot_20180711-070257.png

2. Another is that, synchronized, it displays sync started. But won't pop out the article that have been synchronized at the notification bar as the app is still open. But have not check when app is close if it will synchronize at the interval been set. Still checking on that. Will still let you know.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
1. Is this really OK? To me I think is not really OK but if that's what it will be like, let mW know. Below photo is the high rate consumption of internet data in just few minutes. See below.

View attachment 894

2. Another is that, synchronized, it displays sync started. But won't pop out the article that have been synchronized at the notification bar as the app is still open. But have not check when app is close if it will synchronize at the interval been set. Still checking on that. Will still let you know.
Notification only works when app is closed

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

View attachment 894

1. Data usage is normal

JensO

what is DsGvo text?

I mean this:
qCSz157.jpg

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
it should be showed at first start, not after 2nd Start.
It is normal, during the first start, the app may not know your location and may not know if app needs to show Ads. it is only needed to be shown if application need to show Ads and the user is located in EU

JensO

It is normal, during the first start, the app may not know your location and may not know if app needs to show Ads. it is only needed to be shown if application need to show Ads and the user is located in EU

Ok, so it will be great if i in Settings is an Option to set "German" as primary usage Zone, so the Policy Windows will showed at first start. ;)

Last edited:

Hashtag Apps

@appyet

Still this is not working: - Android: No longer parse youtube <video> tag, now play as native embedded video in-app

Videos are still opening in youtube app instead of inapp browser