AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Trice

@appyet I think the only issue I have here is

1. the notification not been able to display when new article is uploaded. It doesn't display even when app is closed or opened. It synchronized but doesn't display notification including the cloud messenger.

2. It consumes higher internet data which is not considerable.

3. Am not yet sure of this because I have not uploaded it on play store. Which is the crashing aspect. Last one I uploaded still crashes. Please see image for preview of data consumption in just less than an hour.

Screenshot_20180710-135145.png

ASH2SOFT

- Android: Change Interstitial Ads Ad implementation, instead of showing at the end of each trigger, now showing at the beginning of each trigger
It is better to return as it was, there will be claims from users. advertising is loaded when a person has already started reading. There will be occasional clicks.

hesho

the notification not display new article and synch not work in app and i wish ads return as it was beacause loaded when visitor start reading not good

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

1. the notification not been able to display when new article is uploaded. It doesn't display even when app is closed or opened. It synchronized but doesn't display notification including the cloud messenger.

3. Am not yet sure of this because I have not uploaded it on play store. Which is the crashing aspect. Last one I uploaded still crashes. Please see image for preview of data consumption in just less than an hour.

View attachment 890
what is your package name?

ferdis

Still can't save facebook audience network new placements. See attached Screenshot:
Screenshot_2018_07_10_17_14_02.png

@appyet please help.

Last edited:

Th3on

I submited one new build but still pending after more than one hour with this message:

Estimate Build Begin in:
00:12:30 (HH:MM:SS)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
the notification not display new article and synch not work in app and i wish ads return as it was beacause loaded when visitor start reading not good
when you say sync not working, do you mean, app is not downloading new article? what is your android version?

hesho

when you say sync not working, do you mean, app is not downloading new article? what is your android version?
not i mean downloading new article version
3.1.34 i test this version in my phone and nox player same result

Trice

View attachment 890
@appyet please resolve this or any solution

Toufik

hi @appyet .... I have created a project on Fibrebase and have included a range of applications,
When I browse these applications on the Firebase I find that each application has a different Firebase Google App Id,
But when I upload the (google-services.json) file for each application on the site Appyet, the number of Firebase Google App Id keep the same, and does not change the number of Firebase Google App Id despite the change of the file (google-services.json) according to each application, and this make a problem in the sending of notifications, because when I send a notication from the first application it sends to all applications , while other applications do not send any notification.
Should I create a project for each application or is there a solution to this problem?

JensO

After Release of new Versions (now @3.1.34) my Rss Feed is not downloading new Posts from Wordpress :(

RSS Feed from Tags are working, but from Category's no Posts will be downloaded.

Last edited:

Trice

After Release of new Versions (now @3.1.34) my Rss Feed is not downloading new Posts from Wordpress :(

RSS Feed from Tags are working, but from Category's no Posts will be downloaded.

I noticed that too. That's what I complained earlier but when I closed the app and open it again it download. So please we need solutions to all this.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I noticed that too. That's what I complained earlier but when I closed the app and open it again it download. So please we need solutions to all this.
What is feed URL?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet V3 Build Test

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
hi @appyet .... I have created a project on Fibrebase and have included a range of applications,
When I browse these applications on the Firebase I find that each application has a different Firebase Google App Id,
But when I upload the (google-services.json) file for each application on the site Appyet, the number of Firebase Google App Id keep the same, and does not change the number of Firebase Google App Id despite the change of the file (google-services.json) according to each application, and this make a problem in the sending of notifications, because when I send a notication from the first application it sends to all applications , while other applications do not send any notification.
Should I create a project for each application or is there a solution to this problem?
You have to create a new firebase project for each appyet application.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet V3 Build Test