AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Change Log v3.1.29 - 2018/07/06 (Updated)
-----------------------------
– Android: Updated العربية (Arabic) language support (Thanks to alaa ahmed)
– Android: Updated मराठी (Marathi) language support (Thanks to Amit Malewar)
– Android: Updated Русский (Russian) language support (Thanks to МИР ВОКРУГ)
– Android: Updated Català (Catalan) language support (Thanks to Marc Celeiro Escribà)
– Android: Updated Português do Brasil (Brazilian Portuguese) language support (Washington Junior)

Last edited:

DjSeby

v3.1.29 released, report back any more issues
Change Log v3.1.29
- Web: Removed Google Analytic from Settings tab, it is now supported by Firebase integration

How can we see in real time the users using the app? Firebase Analytics don't have real time users and other settings like google analytics... I want Google Analytics back :)

Hovatek

fixed, try again
Thanks for the fixes.
The Tapatalk Forum doesn't parse custom BB codes. Its a minor issue but it would be nice if that's fixed.
I also want to know how to setup / monitor firebase analyltics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180707-071015.png
    Screenshot_20180707-071015.png
    172.9 KB · Views: 13

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Firebase Setup Guide
1. Create an AppYet app, and build at least once, go to Firebase Tab and copy SHA certificate fingerprint
2. Create Firebase account -> Create Add Project -> Project Settings:
1) Add SHA certificate fingerprints copied from AppYet Firebase Tab
2) Download google-services.json and upload to AppYet Firebase tab
3. Rebuild/Reinstall AppYet app.

Integration is done.
------------------------------
Current Integrations are:
Firebase Analytics
Firebase Cloud Messaging

Firebase Cloud Messaging send push message:
1. go Cloud Messaging -> Compose Message
all app users will receive instant push messaging

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
For Facebook Audience Network what placement we need to use, native or banner ? Can we use Interstitial placement from FAN ? I can't see option in appyet dashboard.Thank you !
Banner, native is not yet supported. You can use Facebook Interstitial placement. what is FAN?

ferdis

I want to save new interstitial Facebook Audience Network Network but i have this error :
Invalid Facebook Banner Ad Unit ID
The id's are correct.

Hovatek

Firebase Setup Guide

Thanks but what I see is
SHA certificate fingerprint:
[Not Set]

Speaking of Firebase. Would be nice if you guys sent tapatalk forum notifications to the app user using firebase since tapatalk doesn't support push notifications on free version

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thanks but what I see is
SHA certificate fingerprint:
[Not Set]

Speaking of Firebase. Would be nice if you guys sent tapatalk forum notifications to the app user using firebase since tapatalk doesn't support push notifications on free version

build your app, after first build, you should get SHA certificate fingerprint

it is not technically possible to get tapatalk forum notification, forum server has to implement that feature

Hovatek

build your app, after first build, you should get SHA certificate fingerprint

it is not technically possible to get tapatalk forum notification, forum server has to implement that feature

Already did that. Same thing. Any details i can send to you?
My app has existed for over 2 years now

rmahmud28

Thanks for the long awaited update, especially the Firebase integration. It’s really appreciated, however can you ensure the AppYet website is secured with SSL when logging in?

Trice

Firebase Setup Guide
1. Create an AppYet app, and build at least once, go to Firebase Tab and copy SHA certificate fingerprint
2. Create Firebase account -> Create Add Project -> Project Settings:
1) Add SHA certificate fingerprints copied from AppYet Firebase Tab
2) Download google-services.json and upload to AppYet Firebase tab
3. Rebuild/Reinstall AppYet app.

Integration is done.
------------------------------
Current Integrations are:
Firebase Analytics
Firebase Cloud Messaging

Firebase Cloud Messaging send push message:
1. go Cloud Messaging -> Compose Message
all app users will receive instant push messaging

Thanks for the upgrade. Is so amazing and looks good. But am having this little issue I tried to resolve in the older version which is.

It consumes much internet data in seconds which is very bad for some African countries.

It drains battery than old version. And I also wish to embed in settings in a way to limit number of articles in all added feed from explore tools.

If this listed is solve? Am so good to go with it.

Have also integrated the firebase. All are set but exception of one which is Firebase Web Host is set to [Not set]

Trice

The firebase have been integrated and when i send notification, it will go through. is there anyway when sending the notification, someone can include a link so that once the notification is clicked, it directs the person to the link.

megahz

Hi @appyet I want a specific feature I believe it would be useful for others as well. Add a default thumbnail image for a feed. If the post does not have a thumbnail the default will be used

Toufik

@appyet
Plz create a search box to find a title of a web modules and create categories in main screen for list our feeds and web into list category article.
Its important.

JensO

@appyet it will great if it's possible to send a push notification about "new post" in category "xy".

The check of new posts in the category "xy" should be readed via RSS feed.

Marc

Hello @appyet, some bugs:
  • HTTPS urls don't work for me in the in-app browser.
  • Now AdMob works for me, but although I enabled the option Show Banner Ad: Article List, AdMob don't work in Article List.
  • Also Full Screen ads (AdMob) don't work.
  • In the "About" popup, the string "Version:" always displayed in English, it doesn't change according to the selected language.

And here some small suggestions:
  • Show app developer name in the "About" popup.
  • Add GDPR strings in the translation file.
  • Add an option in appyet.com to select which languages I want to include in my APK.

Many thanks.