AppYet v3.1.26 - v3.1.40 Released

Hovatek

In the app, when using the tapatalk forum integration, the app keeps crashing with Unfortunately *app_name* has stopped. One cant even use it. It happens expecially when logged in and you scroll to the Timeline tab

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
In the app, when using the tapatalk forum integration, the app keeps crashing with Unfortunately *app_name* has stopped. One cant even use it. It happens expecially when logged in and you scroll to the Timeline tab
What is forum url? Show us exact steps to reproduce this crash

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

hesho

when i add new version in google play
Warning:

Deactivation of this APK will result in your app being available for new installs on fewer types of devices.

Tip:

If this is an unintended change, then retain this APK in the new release or ensure that your new APKs support all currently supported devices.

Caution:

Users that currently have APK with version code 27, which targets SDK 22 or lower, will be eligible to upgrade to this APK. However, once users upgrade to this APK, they will be unable to upgrade to APKs that target SDK 22 or lower.

Tip:

If this is an intended change, then ensure that all future updates for the users that upgrade to this APK target SDK 23 or higher.

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Admob Banner Ad Unit ID dont work i sent email to you
for people who have Ad Unit no Ad showing issue, try to create new Ad Unit Id, if new Ad Unit Id still has Ad showing issue, then report back.

hesho

Warnings in google play i containe to upload new apk or waiting Supported Android devices in old
15464 now 13114

Attachments

• التقاط.PNG
    التقاط.PNG
    24.8 KB · Views: 6

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
when i add new version in google play
Warning:

Deactivation of this APK will result in your app being available for new installs on fewer types of devices.

Tip:

If this is an unintended change, then retain this APK in the new release or ensure that your new APKs support all currently supported devices.

Caution:

Users that currently have APK with version code 27, which targets SDK 22 or lower, will be eligible to upgrade to this APK. However, once users upgrade to this APK, they will be unable to upgrade to APKs that target SDK 22 or lower.

Tip:

If this is an intended change, then ensure that all future updates for the users that upgrade to this APK target SDK 23 or higher.
The new version removes support for devices running "Ice Cream Sandwich and Gingerbread", and support all devices running Jelly Bean and above. check out https://developer.android.com/about/dashboards/

The warnings in google play are normal and intended

Toufik

You have added a privacy policy box to your site, but it does not appear when I build the app

Last edited:

hany hegab

can you help me, i revived this message when i start purplish my app on google play

Hi Developers at Hany Hegab,

Thanks for submitting your app for Android Auto. We reviewed your app, سبق, with package name com.sabqorg.app1, and noticed some eligibility issues.

App status: Your app has not been accepted into Android Auto, and the update is not live on Google Play.

Eligibility issues by APK version:

APK Version(s) Eligibility Issue
4 Voice commands
Your app does not support all of the required voice commands. You can read more about how to support Voice Actions in the Android Developers Help Center.
4 App does not perform as expected
Your app does not perform all functions properly or as expected from a user perspective.

To be considered for Android Auto:

1. Make the necessary changes to your app.
  2. Increment the version number of the upgraded APK.
  3. Submit your app for another review.
Or, if you’d like to exclude your app from Android Auto:

1. Remove the Android Auto manifest entry from your APK code.
  2. Sign in to your Play Console and upload the new APK.
  3. Click Submit update.
For more details on how an app can qualify for Android Auto, you can review the Android Auto App Quality Guidelines.

If you feel we have made this determination in error, please submit additional information to our team and we’ll review your app again.

Thanks for supporting Google Play,

The Google Play Team

thanks

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
v3.1.29 released, report back any more issues
Change Log v3.1.29
-----------------------------
- Android: Fixed Download Module unable to open non-media files (eg: pdf)
- Android: Rework GDPR implementation, allow optional Privacy Policy and user can enable GDPR (default is disabled)
- Android: Fixed Settings localization issue
- Android: Migrated Google Analytics to Firebase Analytics
- Android: Fixed mailto: not handled in WebView
- Android: Fixed "Open in Default Browser" not working correctly
- Android: Fixed Forum module crash when login with https://forum.hovatek.com
- Web: Moved General tab->new Privacy Policy Link to Settings tab
- Web: Settings tab: New EU User Consent (GDPR)
- Web: Removed Google Analytic from Settings tab, it is now supported by Firebase integration

Last edited: