This release is a major upgrade of support libraries and new features, please test it and report back any issues. Also test it thoroughly before publishing your app to your end user.
- Android: Https support for Forum module
I have an issue on Google Play Console, please help!!!
App status: Your app has not been accepted into Android Auto, and the update is not live on Google Play.
Eligibility issues by APK version:
APK Version(s) Eligibility Issue
195 Voice commands
Your app does not support all of the required voice commands. You can read more about how to support Voice Actions in the Android Developers Help Center.
To be considered for Android Auto:
Or, if you’d like to exclude your app from Android Auto:
- Make the necessary changes to your app.
- Increment the version number of the upgraded APK.
- Submit your app for another review.
For more details on how an app can qualify for Android Auto, you can review the the Android Auto App Quality Guidelines.
- Remove the Android Auto manifest entry from your APK code.
- Sign in to your Play Console and upload the new APK.
- Click Submit update.
If you feel we have made this determination in error, please submit additional information to our team and we’ll review your app again.
Thanks for supporting Google Play,
The Google Play Team