AppYet v3.1.2/v3.1.3 Released

mohammad

index.php

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
The problem is you manually translated all English strings to Arabic. Arabic is already supported, go to Settings-Display Presentation-display language. After you pick RTL language in setting, your RTL will work

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

mohammad

The problem is you manually translated all English strings to Arabic. Arabic is already supported, go to Settings-Display Presentation-display language. After you pick RTL language in setting, your RTL will work

Could you please send the true screenshot.because it is like that for lastest dev demo.good to know i use persian.

ارسال شده از GT-I8190s با استفاده از AppYet

alexand83

Appyet there is again white icon on notify bug with lollipop, and i think u dont fixed again the double same article if change only title but not ID of post on wordpress!

Dain Binder

Fixed, will be part of next release

Thanks! To clarify a bit, I just now realized it is displaying "new article(s)" for each feed instead of the whole app/feed set. Maybe it did this before and I just didn't notice, or this is perhaps what you fixed. One of my apps has many feeds which results in a long string of on screen displays for new articles as it updates each one individually (a single display notification of all the app's new articles is preferred).

Thank you very much!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thanks! To clarify a bit, I just now realized it is displaying "new article(s)" for each feed instead of the whole app/feed set. Maybe it did this before and I just didn't notice, or this is perhaps what you fixed. One of my apps has many feeds which results in a long string of on screen displays for new articles as it updates each one individually (a single display notification of all the app's new articles is preferred).

Thank you very much!
thanks, it is fixed.