AppYet v3.1.19 to v3.1.21 Released

DjSeby

Well, after more than 24h my app is still without admob banners...Interstitial sometimes shows over article ('till now interstitial appeared only when you exit an article or module, never when you are reading an article, feed, etc) On google play I have 3.1.17 and it seems it will be there for a while 'cause I can't update with a version that is worst than the previous.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Well, after more than 24h my app is still without admob banners...Interstitial sometimes shows over article ('till now interstitial appeared only when you exit an article or module, never when you are reading an article, feed, etc) On google play I have 3.1.17 and it seems it will be there for a while 'cause I can't update with a version that is worst than the previous.
do you have any ad blocker install? we tested your same apk and Ad show fine on our test devices

DjSeby

do you have any ad blocker install? we tested your same apk and Ad show fine on our test devices
No adblock installed, and if I uninstall the app and reinstall 3.1.17 ads work... Only with 3.1.19 I'm ...adless :) I will try with the new 3.1.21.

Robert

For now my app based on 3.1.19 is back in Google's Playstore :)
The only change I made was to turn off: "Show Interstitial Ad" and " Show Banner Ad: Article List".

Devang Muchhal

Hey, i have created Android app using appsyet of my site www.twolinestatus.com

In your app , Javascript and Jquery are not supported .

Try creating app of my site and visit it in any Android device and use Whatsapp Sharing Button given there.

It is giving errors.

In any browser like chrome or uc browser my site sharing button works perfectly.

I have also checked using default webview and it worked.

But in appyet browser it is not working. solve it please

LCallaghan84

I dont know what you are talking about jQuery works in appyet. my site works in appyet and I am using jQuery, so you must be doing something wrong, maybe you are using old version of jQuery

Abdoel

i have a problem with my application, i have 35.000 active user, but for 2 days, my admobs mediation not always showed, admobs page view decreased significantly, can you fix this please

thanks

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
i have a problem with my application, i have 35.000 active user, but for 2 days, my admobs mediation not always showed, admobs page view decreased significantly, can you fix this please

thanks
What is your package name?

Abdoel

appyet advertising system seems in trouble, I get a drop of ad impressions for all my applications significantly

Abdoel

Same thing here.
From 90,000 page views, it dropped to about 15,000.
Hoping they find a solution ASAP.

yes we really hope this will be solved soon, I decreased the daily page views from 530,000 to 130,000, and a decrease in income significantly, whereas I have been spending a lot of money for the promotion of my application :-(

thanks

MDSoft

yes we really hope this will be solved soon, I decreased the daily page views from 530,000 to 130,000, and a decrease in income significantly, whereas I have been spending a lot of money for the promotion of my application :-(

thanks

I have same Problem!

Aiden Cole

I also don't dare to upload new version to google play store bcoz new version become less earning. Please change it as soon as possible.

ajeebstatus

Hey, i have created Android app using appsyet of my site www.twolinestatus.com

In your app , Javascript and Jquery are not supported .

Try creating app of my site and visit it in any Android device and use Whatsapp Sharing Button given there.

It is giving errors.

In any browser like chrome or uc browser my site sharing button works perfectly.

I have also checked using default webview and it worked.

But in appyet browser it is not working. solve it please

I have also done a app for my website www.ajeebstatus.com Some issue occurs