AppYet v3.1.19 to v3.1.21 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
v3.1.21
- Android: Fixed Crash error on some devices

v3.1.19
- Android: Upgraded third party libraries
- Android: Fixed Article View scroll issue on some devices (caused by "Android System WebView" version 45.0.2454.95)
- Android: Hide Refresh Menu Item when Web Module with Web Content type
- Android: Remove Left Menu Drawer when there are only one enabled module
- Android: Added Ads support for Facebook, Flurry and Mopub on top of existing Admob
- Android: Removed InMobi, MobFox and MMedia SDK (May bring them back depend on user demand in future release)
- Web: Increased max allow chars for Extra HTML Header
- Web: Changed Montize tab to support additional Ad Network

Last edited:

SpiDeRBoY

Thanks , but what about that major update!??
We all are waiting for that...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

DjSeby

Tested the new version, admob banner not working, if I remove the interstitial ad, I will have an app without ads :)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@DjSeby: AppYet no longer insert Ad to newly created apps, only insert Ad when number of app user exceed certain number. , have you tried enter your admob publisher unit ID, does AD show up? if so, then it works as expected. if no, please let us know

DjSeby

Yes, unit ID's are there, for banner & interstitial, only interstitial works. And it's not a new app (it has some months on google play), with 3.1.17 everything works.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Yes, unit ID's are there, for banner & interstitial, only interstitial works. And it's not a new app (it has some months on google play), with 3.1.17 everything works.
what is your package name?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
com.stiriro24h.seby
just tested your app, admob ad show fine. most likely due to caching. try uninstall then reinstall your app to clear out cache, or you can wait 24 hours to see the Ad again

Marc

@appyet Please, in the next version (or make a minor release to solve this problems):

- If only one module, now the sidebar is hidden. But the icon of the three bars to open it is not hidden.
- Convert all menus and pop-ups inside the app to Light mode when Light theme is selected.

- Improve the menu design (https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/material-design-menu-text.543/)
- Update the icons of the configuration page! (Apply Material Design).

Thanks for your great task.

DjSeby

Lucky you :) Mine doesn't show any ads, tested on android 4.x to 5.1. Now i'll wait 24h...maybe it will work...

Robert

Thanks for version 3.1.19 of Appyet! The white menu problem is solved!! Finally!

But now I have a much bigger problem!!

My new version of my app has been suspended in Google's Playstore !!!

It was suspended because of sudden Gambling Links!!!????!!!!!

Probably caused by "Show Interstitial Ad" being turned on and/or " Show Banner Ad: Article List" being turned on.

This is a real problem because it was my second suspension now and one more and my developer account at Google with generated income and all my other apps are terminated!!!

Robert

Well, is it possible to send a private message?
I already asked Google to undo it but it can take 72 hours before I have a reply.
I made a new version of my app with "Show Interstitial Ad" and " Show Banner Ad: Article List" turned off. I hope I will be able to upload it to the Playstore.
Other 3.1.19 apps I also uploaded to Google's Play store are not suspended (yet) and this was a difference I could find between the apps.

joseph raphael

I already asked Google to undo it but it can take 72 hours before I have a reply.
I made a new version of my app with "Show Interstitial Ad" and " Show Banner Ad: Article List" turned off. I hope I will be able to upload it to the Playstore.
Other 3.1.19 apps I also uploaded to Google's Play store are not suspended (yet) and this was a difference I could find between the apps.

What is the content you are displaying on your App ?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Yes, send us a private msg

joseph raphael

Well, some rss feeds to several news sites. I have had the app for more then a year now with several updates.

Do you have proper permission to use these news websites feeds and monetize it ? through email or written contract ?
If YES, I suggest you to send those documents to Google.

Robert

Well, it is not about copyright related stuff or similar. This is what the mail says:

REASON FOR SUSPENSION: Violation of the gambling provision of the Content Policy.
After a regular review, we have determined that your app or your Play listing contains links to a gambling website. This violates the Content Policy.

I haven't put any links to gambling sites in my app but there were advertisements of a new type.

Last edited: