AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

1- This is the default behaviour not a bug, note that if you display web content with ads, you can't display mobile ads on top of it.
2- This depends on the adv. publisher fill-rate, it usually not 100% - probably 90-95% of the time.

P.S. This is the first time to see a developer that puts a screenshot of play store in the play store !!

I'm not saying that it's a bug. Just that it's not consistent. Both existing and new in-app should show refresh, share, launch browser and copy link. Or allow us to choose if we want to show them. Why can't the new in-app browser show ad?

I think admod call it match rate now. What actually control the rate? I'm getting 93%, 79%, 82%, 95% before updating to the new version and now it's 57%, 24%, 43%, 57%. The rate dropped after the update to the new version.

I'm still doing other updates and will update the play store too. Ha ha.

sanju

Thanks for submitting your app for Android Wear. This is a notification that your app, Badhta Karwan, with package name com.badhta.karwan.tejamedia1, has not been accepted as an Android Wear app on Google Play.

this mail i have got from google. plz check it.

joseph raphael

Thanks for submitting your app for Android Wear. This is a notification that your app, Badhta Karwan, with package name com.badhta.karwan.tejamedia1, has not been accepted as an Android Wear app on Google Play.

this mail i have got from google. plz check it.

LOOOL... And who the hell said that Appyet support Android Wear !!??

Of course it will not be accepted...

Hussain

• Popup menu shows white text on white grey background.
  • In file name spaces are replaced by %20 when some one download any files.
  • When someone refresh the webview and hit back it exits the app.
  • There should be an option to remove header image from the navigation drawer because its useless or change the height of the image in drawer.
  • The sorting list by title doesnt work.
  • The new libraries are taking so much of space in the app.
  • Remove those unneccessary libraries(Just start a pole by asking that who need the features related to those libraries and the pole concluded that is not needed, just remove that feature).
Many more bugs.

Last edited:

joseph raphael

In file name spaces are replaced by %20 when some one download any files.

This is a normal behaviour the url encoding for space_bar is [ ] = [%20] all special characters in any URL has to be replaced... never use an image/file/article link with spaces on it... NEVER!

Hussain

Screenshot_2015-08-26-17-52-24.jpeg

Thats all ok! I know that, I am just taking about this, Just fix this by changing the big url path to file name. Thats look ugly

Robert

Any news when an update is coming with fixes? It takes too long!
I cannot update my feeds and apps in the old version of Appyet and I cannot use the new 3.1.17 version. I did with 2 of my apps but a lot of users get problems with upgrading. A second icon is created in the application screen in Android and one icon is not working. It says app is not installed. The fix is to remove the app completely and reinstall it. I cannot ask that from my users.

Also the white text on a very light grey background problem (after pressing the hardware menu button) is still present on a lot of phones and tablets for months now and I cannot fix that because an update is not available. Downgrading or using an older version of Appyet is also not possible (I think ?). There are so many users with hardware buttons out there who are not happy with this problem.

Also refreshing a webpage often still leaves a white screen.
The back button exits the app too early in a lot of screens instead of returning to the main screen!!!

Please do something! Nothing happens.

Robert

Thanks for version 3.1.19 of Appyet! The white menu problem is solved!! Finally!

But now I have a much bigger problem!!

My new version of my app has been suspended in Goole's Playstore !!!

It was suspended because of sudden Gambling Links!!!????!!!!!

Probably caused by "Show Interstitial Ad" being turned on and/or " Show Banner Ad: Article List" being turned on.

This is a real problem because it was my second suspension now and one more and my developer account at Google with generated income and all my other apps are terminated!!!

joseph raphael

Thanks for version 3.1.19 of Appyet! The white menu problem is solved!! Finally!

But now I have a much bigger problem!!

My new version of my app has been suspended in Goole's Playstore !!!

It was suspended because of sudden Gambling Links!!!????!!!!!

Probably caused by "Show Interstitial Ad" being turned on and/or " Show Banner Ad: Article List" being turned on.

This is a real problem because it was my second suspension now and one more and my developer account at Google with generated income and all my other apps are terminated!!!

I don't think appyet can help you this... create a new google developer account.

Robert

Well, it has not happened yet. This was my second suspension but if it happens too much (3 times ?) my account will be terminated.