AppYet v3.1.15 to v3.1.17 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
interstitial ad only show in exit of following action: Visit Website, View Article, View Image and Play Video. set it to short freq will do what you want, even we would not recommend it.

Marc

@appyet Please fix the problems reported by Joseph Raphael in the next version. If you can all please.

[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

In addition, I include some things that are not on the list:

- Compatibility with Android Wear (Notifications)
- Add option on the website to select the languages available on the app
- Change icons design of the configuration screen to "Material Design"
- Implement the new page "About" (app info)
- Option to add a shortcut to a specific module on the home screen of the phone

Marc

@appyet I also add a few things. I hope your response, please!

- Ability to disable the search in a feed

- Add Google Maps API (https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/intro)

- Ability to disable the option to change the appearance (in a feed, you can switch between cards, magazines ...)

- Remove the option to synchronize on the menu of a feed (for all applications)

- Fully upgrade the look of the screen to read an article (in a feed module)

- Improved accessibility for all applications

- When a page in the WebView module is charging, please put the rolling circle and quit line with the loaded progress. And while charging, the background is the same as the color of the title bar, if it can be

Screenshot_2015-07-03-23-43-17.png

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

- Add Google Maps API (https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/android/intro)

- Ability to disable the option to change the appearance (in a feed, you can switch between cards, magazines ...)

- When a page in the WebView module is charging, please put the rolling circle and quit line with the loaded progress. And while charging, the background is the same as the color of the title bar, if it can be

View attachment 393

You also requested MapBox, any reason you now want Google map?

namoneo

@appyet hi! Thanks a lot for updates! Thumbs up!!! :)

Does youtube video open always in it's youtube app? As I understood the app itself doesn't support to play in the app without going to native Youtube app. If it does, what am I missing?

Will interstitial ads show up always even it was not set up?

Thanks in advance for responds!

Last edited:

SpiDeRBoY

Please help me to know how should I use map service.
What is Geo Json Url ,Access Token, Map Id?
And how should I use this service ?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet hi! Thanks a lot for updates! Thumbs up!!! :)

Does youtube video open always in it's youtube app? As I understood the app itself doesn't support to play in the app without going to native Youtube app. If it does, what am I missing?

Will interstitial ads show up always even it was not set up?

Thanks in advance for responds!
At this moment, all YouTube will have to be play in official YouTube app.

No, you can disable all iad in Monitize tab

namoneo

@appyet thanks for response. What if I want only to place banner ads and disable only interstitial ads? How can disable only interstitial ads?

EEnterprises

View attachment 393

Stop pressurising @appyet!! There are some things like push notifications, reduce apk size etc. that are far more important than these, which needs time to work upon.

Marc

Stop pressurising @appyet!! There are some things like push notifications, reduce apk size etc. that are far more important than these, which needs time to work upon.
@EEnterprises I think you're wrong. I am sending my own proposals to @appyet, along with other users. If it does, I'll be happy, but not always done... ( :( ) Users are here to report problems and make any proposals for new versions. Thanks

Marc

@EEnterprises And I see you are also making proposals that someone may not like it, so I think what you said I should not have been said. You too can propose things that can be added. And you have to respect others.

MDSoft

Hi @appyet
I'm still waiting the integration with Feedly Platform (or SafeSearch) for Explore Module. I don't want publish my app with current explore module, because it is not really family safe!

Please implement it next release.