AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
I have a problem after last updates. Displaying pictures in my app from photo servers. Past version (3.1.8) showed picture in the full size correctly, but now shows the full size with more compression. Please, can you repair it?
See included pictures.
What is the feed URL?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
there is issue in code, we are going to fix it, at the same time, can you check every checkbox and leave 1 min and test again to see if IAd show up?

tf app

hi .
i made an application during the last week and there was no problem . but today when i press build and recive the zip file i can not open the zip file . it says thet the file is damaged !!! whats the problem? it was working good till today !!!!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
hi .
i made an application during the last week and there was no problem . but today when i press build and recive the zip file i can not open the zip file . it says thet the file is damaged !!! whats the problem? it was working good till today !!!!
Anyone else has this problem?

esafaree1

This is not a bug. The size of header is fixed, any image with any dimensions will be zoom to center crop to fit into the header

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

The dimension suggested by appyet is 512 x 288. Does it means that the whole image will be shown as header or it will still crop the image?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
there are no single exact dimension for header, it depend on device size.

Marc

@appyet It was it possible that the notifications will appear in a popup window (heads-up) in Android 5.0 (for next release)? Example (first screenshot).

And you can make a choice to notify all modules separately (one notification per module)? Thanks!

Android-L-Notifications.jpg