AppYet v3.1.10 to v3.1.14 Released

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
v3.1.14
- Android: Explore Module: Apply icon color filter (tint) base on configuration in module setup
- Android: Improved Interstitial Ad implementation to reduce network bandwidth
- Android: Upgraded supported libraries
- Android: Feed Module: Fix multiple issues with context menu
- Android: Menu Drawer: Fix menu drawer badges are not updated in some cases

- Web: Reset server side cache when user make change to Monetize tab, with this change, users install newly built apk could see Ad removed right away. Exiting App users still need to wait UP TO 48 hours to see AD removed from their apps
- Web: Feed Module: New option to "Allow Delete" and "Show Share"

v3.1.13
- Android: Explore Module: Fixed icon doesn't match menu drawer
- Android: Explore Module: Fixed layout issue on some devices
- Android: Float Action Button Color configurable through Theme
- Android: Feed Module: Feed Article List->Fixed Ad doesn't show on some devices

v3.1.12
----------
- Android: Fixed RTL Float Action Button layout issue

v3.1.11 Change log:
----------
- Android: Fixed RTL Menu Drawer layout issue

v3.1.10 Change log:
----------
- Android: Fixed embeded Web Module top overlap by toolbar
- Android: Fixed Feed/Forum added using Explore module are not highlighted in Menu Drawer when selected
- Android: Menu Drawer: Hide GroupDivider when there are no items under that group
- Android: Fixed Crash on start on Android 4.*

Last edited:

SpiDeRBoY

Tnx for your best release.
Yesterday, when i build first new version of my app , everything looks good and i didn't see any problem in left menu. Persian worlds was rtl in menu and we see menu like this :
d503d17a1e68f2ad232f30b704025ef3.jpg

But today, when do some changes and install another release , the Persian words of menu moved to left side and no more rtl !
Look at this :
f3973e579c947a89b08b3ef56d6ed6ca.jpg

Please give us some help and fix this problem!
Thnx

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

SpiDeRBoY

Hi again
There is another example :
Yesterday update, everything good :
fc404fc807550f132ff5bc66ab97f723.jpg

Today update, text menu is ltr :
dae511324f112a25b0adcc254827c80c.jpg

Please fix ... [emoji120] [emoji120] [emoji120]

Skqnder TN

Hi @appyet !

I found a bug in the menu for RTL languages, My problem is quite different than screenshots in #2 and #3 postes; and even worst: :(

Just look at this screenshot from this last updated app;

Screenshot_2015-06-18-21-03-13.jpeg

This problem was since version 3.1.9, I wanted to report it yesterday and I found today a new update with same problem; :(

Please fix it as soon as possible and thanks.

Alaa Ahmed

same problem sir
in all my app
just icon see in center

in tablet

please use tablet to see problem not phone
index.php

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Sent both of you by email with latest Dev Apk with fix for you to test. please report back if issue is resolved with screenshot

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
new apk with updated spacing has been emailed to you, again, please retest and reconfirm if problem is solved with screenshot

Marc

@appyet, Things would be added in the next version:

- Be able to select the languages available on application (important, please!!) :)
- Update icon Configuration page Material Design
- Remove the transition in white (appears when you open an application)
- Improve the system for translation of articles (now I write a post on this forum to explain my idea)
- Fix the screen that forces you to indicate what RSS module you want to put the new widget.

LCallaghan84

Quick release just for bug fixes. Minor or Major upgrade most likely in weeks or months
Any chance for a quick update for the Share FAB in the feed module, would like to change the color to match the theme's action bar color or custom color. that yellow does not work.

but great updates so far, thanks for fixing the webview module issue.

Screenshot_2015-06-19-15-54-28.png Screenshot_2015-06-19-15-54-39.png

Skqnder TN

two other bugs to fix please,

the first bug is in the small menu with options button, text color is white and the background is light, so we can't read menu options. A screenshot to explain:

Screenshot_2015-06-19-14-23-23.jpeg

the second bug is with RTL languages, the share button is funny. Look at this screenshot to understand what I want to say:

Screenshot_2015-06-19-14-30-00.jpeg

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

the first bug is in the small menu with options button, text color is white and the background is light, so we can't read menu options. A screenshot to explain:

View attachment 334

the second bug is with RTL languages, the share button is funny. Look at this screenshot to understand what I want to say:

View attachment 335
we will look into share button issue right away. anyone else with RTL has same issue?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

View attachment 334

View attachment 335
also what is your Android OS version for Share Button Issue and what is your UI Display language?