AppYet Support: Need help moving an app to another account

Zac F.

Hello, I have sold the rights to my app to another person. I need to be able to transfer that app to a different account.

Can you please advise me how to do that? I would like him to create an account with AppYet and then transfer the app to his account.

Please respond to me here or email me at zdfields@gmail.com

joseph raphael

Hello, I have sold the rights to my app to another person. I need to be able to transfer that app to a different account.

Can you please advise me how to do that? I would like him to create an account with AppYet and then transfer the app to his account.

Please respond to me here or email me at zdfields@gmail.com

This is difficult, just give him your account log-in details and create a new account for you.

Zac F.

I can't do that because I have dozens of apps in my account.

Would it work for me to just delete the app in my account and re-create it in another account with the same package name?

*Edit: I tested this with a test-app in my account and I still get the error that the package name is already in use. I wonder how long it takes for AppYet to recognize the app has been deleted from the other account?

joseph raphael

I can't do that because I have dozens of apps in my account.

Would it work for me to just delete the app in my account and re-create it in another account with the same package name?

*Edit: I tested this with a test-app in my account and I still get the error that the package name is already in use. I wonder how long it takes for AppYet to recognize the app has been deleted from the other account?

Try waiting for 24-48 hours

Zac F.

But this should work, though, correct? I can get the app re-created in another account and the new app owner should be able to issue updates to his app (there won't be a signature error or anything)?

I just want to make sure I can confirm this to the gentleman buying my app.

I have 31 other apps in my account I would like to continue using AppYet with. Only want to transfer one to someone else.

joseph raphael

But this should work, though, correct? I can get the app re-created in another account and the new app owner should be able to issue updates to his app (there won't be a signature error or anything)?

I just want to make sure I can confirm this to the gentleman buying my app.

I have 31 other apps in my account I would like to continue using AppYet with. Only want to transfer one to someone else.

I am not 100% sure on this, but wait and see.