Staff member
@appyet But in configuration page (in the web), there are this box:

5c46937bc0
Help link is only used in Settings

Marc

@appyet , let's see. I'll tell you, in just one post, which I think is missing:

1. Update the configuration menu icons (to Material Design):

Screenshot_2015-06-18-16-09-19.jpg

2. Fix the problem with the background color of notifications on Android 5.0 (put the color of the app bar, in this moment is always blue):

unnamed.png

3. When you put a widget and asks which module you want to appear in the widget. When no module is available, the text leaves you misconfigured. Could it out in the middle, both vertically and horizontally?

Screenshot_2015-06-18-16-13-09.jpg

4. But when there are other modules available, it costs a little look for one. Could you add, next to each option, its icon? It would not be bad, either, add a title bar at the top.

Screenshot_2015-06-18-16-15-23.jpg

Have a nice day!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015_06_13_15_23_24_1_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015_06_13_15_23_24_1_1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2015_06_13_15_27_37_1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015_06_13_15_27_37_1.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Marc

@appyet, when I want to change the header image of the sidebar of my app I get a page saying:
We are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later and if the problem persists, contact us at appyet@gmail.com
And few hours ago I'm trying to change it.

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet, when I want to change the header image of the sidebar of my app "El meu tren" (com.el.meu.tren), I get a page saying:

And few hours ago I'm trying to change it.
email the image to us, we will try it out. do you still getting the error now?

Marc

@appyet The mistake was that the image weighed 7 MB. I have reduced to 1.5MB i has left me up. It would have to put a notice of maximum size. Thanks!

Jesús Romero

Good afternoon,
First of all, thank you for such wonderful tool!
In the latest version, the bottom menu is gray with the font in white. Is it possible to change it?
Thanks!

_7bsLS5Hu8Pk-GHYayETkzGSBFiMpGc1blmZKuwII046W_hhJtISMXhjP9jajVlzKzftFeeHYBq5We3zqCQYhIxNFwXQUA=w1342-h523-rw

Marc

@appyet Thanks!

Well. I wonder if you could help me. I would like you to remove the screens that you can read the entire article, all the RSS modules.

And another thing: before launching today corrected version (3.1.9.1, I think), I would like, in the Auto Delete function items from time to time be added shorter times (eg after 10 minutes)

Thanks!

Last edited:

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
can anyone confirm if latest version has Amazon maximum method issue resolved?

Marc

@appyet I take while charging my app to Amazon's servers to ask if it would be possible to reduce the size of the apps. Despite It has gone from 5MB to 9MB

Marc

@appyet I had not thought, they first have to check my app. So I do not get an e do not know whether there is still the problem of the methods. They will spend a few days until I get my mail, but when I got immediately inform you.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member

Marc

@appyet You could help me in what I have asked you in the previous post?
Well. I wonder if you could help me. In the application "com.el.meu.tren" I would like you to remove the screens that you can read the entire article, all the RSS modules.