AppYet Latest Development Demo

Tobirexy

Hello. Will it be possible to turn off the full screen ads ? Ads are OK but full screen ads are really annoying. Thanks!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello. Will it be possible to turn off the full screen ads ? Ads are OK but full screen ads are really annoying. Thanks!
Yes. It will be configurable where it is triggered and frequency. Current demo trigger everywhere and all the time. It is annoying for sure

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AppYet

Marc

@appyet, in my HTC M7 (android 5.0.2), I do not play the podcasts direcly.

Screenshot_2015-06-14-12-49-16.png

There will be the option to remove the languages available on an application?

joseph raphael

@appyet will the material design menu be configurable ? I mean default icons colors and active module colors.
Also will I be able to select a material design icon instead of uploading mine ?

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet will the material design menu be configurable ? I mean default icons colors and active module colors.
Also will I be able to select a material design icon instead of uploading mine ?

default icons colors and active module colors are configurable.
we are working on material design icon selection, it might not part of next release

joseph raphael

default icons colors and active module colors are configurable.
we are working on material design icon selection, it might not part of next release

Please try to implement it, it will save time and space (users won't need to design in-app icons, you won't need to host the images on your server).

It will also decrease the APK size.

Marc

@appyet, another improvement, the picture that comes when you want to open a podcast, where the link appears, and open or download options, there are some design problems.

The cancel button (to go back) would remove, because if you click outside the box you go back. The edges of the lower buttons (cancel, stream and download) would have to be removed and put as in the image below.

I attach the patterns that must be followed (source: https://www.google.com/design/spec/components/dialogs.html#dialogs-specs)

components_dialogs_updates1.png

Also, I think I should have the option to select whether you want the background of these pop-ups is black or white.

Marc

@appyet, please, add this animation in the icon:

ue+.gif

And another function: For example, one of my applications alerts you whenever there is an incidence on any railway line in my country. Would it be possible to add the notification function in Android Wear? (link: http://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/wear.html. In this case it would be very useful.

I also wish it could disable the screen to see: in this case an article, the issues are displayed in a list, and then the screen to view the entire article no longer useless. You can put the option to disable it?

THE LIST:

Screenshot_2015-06-14-17-26-52.png

THIS PAGE IS USELESS:

Screenshot_2015-06-14-17-26-56.png

Last edited:

joseph raphael

@appyet Please consider the following suggestions:

1- The new version is still not tablet optimized, the menu is wide and good but the Magazine cards style and the setting page is still not tablet optimized, try to add a tablet split layout to display two rows content instead of one.
Screenshot_2015-06-14-17-25-04.png Screenshot_2015-06-14-17-23-46.png

2- Set Auto-clean up for each feed separately.

3- Add two Settings Page styles (Light/Dark) that can be chosen in the Theme Settings.
(Light: white background with dark grey Text)
(Dark: Dark Grey background and white text - like the one currently used in the app demo)

Screenshot_2015-06-14-17-25-12.png

5- Make Material design icons available for users to assign directly to each module.

6- Add text size settings (+A / -A) to the floating share button in the feed module (right above the sharing button).

BUG! 7- After using the Explore settings (un-selecting a feed module), the app re-sync automatically. Same thing happens when (selecting/unselecting a forum module) from the explore settings. It should only do that when selecting a New Hidden feed module from the Explore menu to fetch the new content.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
@appyet when I use web module for xenforo forums, I cannot see images, I can only see [ img ] tags *without the space between the brackets and img*
Any reason you don't use forum module? Also attach a screenshot to show the problem

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

Hi, is it possible to doesn't stop The music in The app when i receive a notification? I suggest a fade with The notification song like Android do when i am listening to The music and receive a message for example

Marc

@appyet I like it very much too. Just need to put, in the title bar, About.

If you look, in the title bar of this page you've put a little shadow below. You can put it in the rest of the application?

You could update the icons of the module configuration to "Material design"?

IMPORTANT! IN THE APP The latest versions take long to open. You could REMOVE THE TRANSITION IN WHITE, THERE TO START THE APP?

Thanks!

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
The New about page will be removed in this up coming release. will try to put it back in in the future release.