appyet, Google has stopped serving ads to my all appyet apps. please look into it ASAP

Saiteja

Dear @appyet please look into this issue, new update (3.1.44) having lot of bugs. please resolve it soon. or please provide key file so that we can do it our self. please respond.

Below is the message from Google.
Google AdMob ad serving has been restricted to your app

TQEOx3rDV5vLAATBJ7adv7WURjS-kSEhrJR6A8rd3WwpR_boIIouG7mj6jQ6SBrJgfqr-WgQZxubVkTDird-f8_U683cxW40sJWv=s0-d-e1-ft

TQEOx3rDV5vLAATBJ7adv7WURjS-kSEhrJR6A8rd3WwpR_boIIouG7mj6jQ6SBrJgfqr-WgQZxubVkTDird-f8_U683cxW40sJWv=s0-d-e1-ft

Here are some details
App Id: com.wbpsc.west.bengal.general.studies
Action required: If you have modified your app to be in compliance with our policies or you feel this violation is in error, please visit the AdMob Policy Center to view this violation and request a re-review.
We suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your applications to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies and help reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Are there any details about what is exact policy violation with your app from Admob or Google Play?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
"visit the AdMob Policy Center to view this violation and request a re-review."

Please reply with detail from AdMob Policy Center for this app? We need to know exact policy violation in order to help.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using AppYet Demo

Saiteja

i have requested a review. First of all i didnt change anything in admob in last 1 year. its been the same. and i got two emails from google play, the first was this https://ibb.co/k06PBNR and the second was https://ibb.co/chsQS5r. i didnt change any admob or appyet setting or neither play console settings. but they suspended my account. please look into it and help me @appyet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We have tested your app, and it looks good. base on your information, we are not sure what is the problem with your app and in what aspect it violate the google policy. please either provide more details or wait for the response from "requested a review"

Saiteja

yeah even i do feel the same. they did not provide any details in mail. i don't even know what violated. once i receive email from them i will post it here.

Saiteja

hey @appyet i got this news u need to check this https://bit.ly/2GGoklI.

Please read below quotes from news websites

Google's removal of DO Global comes after a BuzzFeed report that found at least six of the company's apps included code that made it seem as though a user was clicking on advertisements even when they weren't using the apps

Users don't even need to fire up the app: the clicks happen even if the application isn't running, which means it can drain battery and consume data. This fraudulent action happens with ads served with Google's AdMob and Twitter's MoPub, further showing how bad actors are exploiting Twitter's ad platform. Back in March, BuzzFeed Newsreported a massive ad fraud scheme that also exploited MoPub by hiding video ads behind legit banner advertisements.

@appyet hope you got what ever u want. if anything else needed let me know.