AppYet dead?

djprmf

This is a simple question: is Appyet dead?

@appyet last visit here was in 20 September 2016, no support at all, many problems reported and no answer, no PRO renew...

I think is time to someone start to question this... i only see support posts, nothing more...

djprmf

If you mean other services like AppYet, well, yes, there is...
But that doesn't change the fact that many users have created, and continue to create, apps here...

Is a lost opportunity @appyet, this was a great service, and still is...
But the lack of interest is making it dead. Even if exist users - and new users - that still want continue to use the service (and this could give some serious money to who runs appyet, i don't understand why isn't they taking advantage).

ganesh gite

If you mean other services like AppYet, well, yes, there is...
But that doesn't change the fact that many users have created, and continue to create, apps here...

Is a lost opportunity @appyet, this was a great service, and still is...
But the lack of interest is making it dead. Even if exist users - and new users - that still want continue to use the service (and this could give some serious money to who runs appyet, i don't understand why isn't they taking advantage).

hey.. can u name any similar website like appyet who uses RSS feeds?

djprmf

indeed...
There is no way of move out, for those who created a app here are stuck in the same thing, or only creating a new app listing...