[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

SpiDeRBoY

My future is : users can disable automatically receive updates from a feed .
For example we have 3 menu ;
Menu 1 : get updates from feed 1
Menu 2 : get updates from feed 2
Menu 3 : get updates from feed 3
After installation, user dislike news from feed 2 but he like news from feed 1 & 3 .
So we give him an option to disable automatically update for feed 2 (menu 2) and just menu 1 and 3 get updates.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Muhammad. A J

i have new idea !
optional intro page for multilingual app.... fro example if one app have both English & Arabic languages ... after loading splash up image app show an intro page with languages button that separate language section .... when click English just english section show and etc... .
it can more interesting and help full for news based application..
you can check attachment file.
whats your opinion ?

.View attachment 260

any response!

Marc

@appyet Was it possible that the first use of the application, the module will appear first are "Explore" and that could add information displays and features such as Document app of Google?

@appyet Was it possible that the first use of the application, the module will appear first are "Explore" and that could add information displays and features such as Document app of Google?
@Marc Place explore at the top. The app will show the first module. Document app will require sign in. It depends if you want to show your folder to your users or allow your user open their own drive.

My future is : users can disable automatically receive updates from a feed .
For example we have 3 menu ;
Menu 1 : get updates from feed 1
Menu 2 : get updates from feed 2
Menu 3 : get updates from feed 3
After installation, user dislike news from feed 2 but he like news from feed 1 & 3 .
So we give him an option to disable automatically update for feed 2 (menu 2) and just menu 1 and 3 get updates.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
@SpiDeRBoY Add explore and your user can add/remove feed. Taking out the feed and there is not more sync for it. It will not even show.

i have new idea !
optional intro page for multilingual app.... fro example if one app have both English & Arabic languages ... after loading splash up image app show an intro page with languages button that separate language section .... when click English just english section show and etc... .
it can more interesting and help full for news based application..
you can check attachment file.
whats your opinion ?

.View attachment 260
@Muhammad There is not need for the language choose. Set your language to auto and the app will show the user's language. The question is our feed source is in 1 language which will not follow. @appyet have added translate now but it will open in a browser which is not friendly. Hopefully we can see the feed gets translated on the app itself soon.

@appyet It is possible to incorporate:
Please add all the API's, especially the GCalendar API, PLEASE!!

And please improve things:
https://forum.appyet.com/index.php?threads/appyet-3-x-requested-features-list.27/

Thanks!
@Marc How do you use these feature?

Google Calendar would use to embed a calendar on my application. SoundCloud would use a new application of music I want to do. And Google Plus would use to link a profile on my application.
@Marc
1.Google calender can be added using web module embed this calender
2. Google plus can be added using web module https://plus.google.com/u/0/112662057999448944657/posts
3. Soundcloud I'm not using soundcloud. Hope this can help. https://soundcloud.com/pages/embed

All can be done with web modules. How is using API a better option?

Raiderpoer

@Marc
1.Google calender can be added using web module embed this calender
2. Google plus can be added using web module https://plus.google.com/u/0/112662057999448944657/posts
3. Soundcloud I'm not using soundcloud. Hope this can help. https://soundcloud.com/pages/embed

All can be done with web modules. How is using API a better option?

Hi!

Although you can add the web module always better to have the option to create the module. In addition, any feature available is good.

Always it is much better added as a module, which added a web module.

Thank You

I already know, but it is not better to include a native function? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Adding API using SDK means we need to add library and that increase the size. It will be useful if that is something we cannot do with web module. Adding API for everyone means @appyet need to get our APIs & auth and then Credentials as well. Not as simple as implementing for 1 app. I wonder how big is @appyet team.

Raiderpoer

Adding API using SDK means we need to add library and that increase the size. It will be useful if that is something we cannot do with web module. Adding API for everyone means @appyet need to get our APIs & auth and then Credentials as well. Not as simple as implementing for 1 app. I wonder how big is @appyet team.

Hi!

Already it asked that users can choose what they want in a build.

If you develop this feature you are not longer have this problem, which does not want you deactivate it.

Thank You

Hi!

Although you can add the web module always better to have the option to create the module. In addition, any feature available is good.

Always it is much better added as a module, which added a web module.

Thank You
I'm not saying that it's not good to have more features. Look at the list of request and what is more important. Does it worth the effort to add something we can already do using the web module. Just look at mapbox, it looks great just using the web module vs the effort to add it as a module. What do we want to get? What we need is the location permission which is not added yet and not a map module.