[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

Muhammad. A J

i have new idea !
optional intro page for multilingual app.... fro example if one app have both English & Arabic languages ... after loading splash up image app show an intro page with languages button that separate language section .... when click English just english section show and etc... .
it can more interesting and help full for news based application..
you can check attachment file.
whats your opinion ?

.webpagethumbnail.jpg

Giovanni

New ideas:
  1. Remove (only in your application) languages that don't matches with app content (exemple: if I have an Italian app and its feeds are in Italian, the app may support only Italian language)
  2. Change colors of title (and status) bar like the "developer" want...
  3. Add full screen ads for bigger earnings
  4. In the notification (1 new feed(s)) if there is 1 new feed, the notification is "1 new feed"; if there are more feeds the notification is "4 new feeds.
    In Italian: 1 nuovo articolo; 4 nuovi articoli
I hope that there isn't any big errors in my text... ;) I'm form Italy.

I think that we should add permissions to get mobile location and read camera, etc. With these functions we can use website to pull the location or read camera or any other ideas that can make the app with website more useful and interactive. Ideas like making apps that find people or shops nearby can possibly be done using this idea. I'm looking into creating an apps like these using appyet. Please advise if this can be done.

Giovanni

Thanks Joseph for summarizing this feature request list. It is indeed getting harder for us to keep track of all.

We are wrapping up our current features, have sent out translation request. we want to get existing features stable, and push out a final v3.1 release as soon as we could. Many people are very eager wait for this release.

For any feature we could not implement in this up coming release, we will certainly consider them for the next version. so please continue submit your feature request and suggestions, they are extremely helpful.

Hello!
I think that I find a bug. If you use a custom theme and the basic theme is the light one, the popup menu that appear when you tap on the three vertical dots has a dark background.
Is this a bug? Are going to fix it?

[IT] Penso di aver trovato un bug. Se si usa un tema personalizzato e si ha scelto come tema base quello chiaro, lo sfondo del menu a comparsa che appare premendo sui tre puntini verticali (in alto a destra) è scuro, mentre dovrebbe essere chiaro.
È un bug? Lo risolverete?

PS: why cannot I change the color of the yellow floating button? My custom theme is mainly light blue and the yellow doesn't match with my colors... :'(

Finally: sorry for any error. I'm not very good at English (because I'm Italian).

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hello!
I think that I find a bug. If you use a custom theme and the basic theme is the light one, the popup menu that appear when you tap on the three vertical dots has a dark background.
Is this a bug? Are going to fix it?

[IT] Penso di aver trovato un bug. Se si usa un tema personalizzato e si ha scelto come tema base quello chiaro, lo sfondo del menu a comparsa che appare premendo sui tre puntini verticali (in alto a destra) è scuro, mentre dovrebbe essere chiaro.
È un bug? Lo risolverete?

PS: why cannot I change the color of the yellow floating button? My custom theme is mainly light blue and the yellow doesn't match with my colors... :'(

Finally: sorry for any error. I'm not very good at English (because I'm Italian).
We will make Floating Action Button color customizable in near future.

Regarding overflow menu, it is decided by actionbar color, if you have a light actionbar, result in actionbar text to be black, then overflow backgroind will be changed to white.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet

Giovanni

... Look at this screenshot: my action bar is quite light... The dark floating menu isn't very beautiful... Why cannot I set the color that I prefer for the floating menu background?

I hope you are going to add this possibility in next version. :)

Screenshot_20150621-112846.png

Giovanni

Logo.png

List of Bugs & Features (requested by users from all over the forum) to be implemented/fixed in Future AppYet 3.x releases. All Gathered in one thread to keep track of them by every @appyet App Dev release until the Final stable build release.

• Latest AppYet Dev Release -> 3.1.8.9
  • Latest AppYet Stable Build Release -> 3.1.12
[Forum Module]

1- Attach Images to a Post

2- Add Text formatting

3- Add full RTL support [DONE! 1.0.14]

4- Emoticons in conversation [DONE! 1.0.12]

5- Click to download full picture resolution when on 3G connection.

6- Add floating reply button. [DONE! 3.1.12]

7- Notifications card/tab like Tapatalk, where you get notified about people liking your posts etc.

8- When you open a thread, it remembers the page you were last on; in the app [DONE!]

10- Show logged-in user profile pic and name at the top of left menu [DONE!]

11- Save log-in information [DONE!]

12- Watch (subscribe) forums [DONE!]

13- Jump to top/bottom of page

14- Ability to change password, email ID, avatar... etc

15- Support for Tapatalk forum "https" integration
[DONE! 3.1.0]

[Feed Module]

1- Improve App Widget look and function.

2- Ability to clean-up a specific "feed module" separate from others.

3- Ability to select a specific Feed for the "feed query module" [DONE!] - Solution HERE

4- Improve tablet's layout for a Magazine card view. [DONE! 3.1.1]

5- Disqus Comments Integration [Not possible Due to API Limitations]

6- Guided Notification - when a user click on a notification it opens the app and direct the user to the updated feed content automatically.

7- Fix Article's duplicating due to title change and update articles content. [DONE! 3.1.5]

8- Add an option to control the Default flag for "Make Favorites unread" on the settings. [DONE! 3.1.4]

[Web Module]

1- Add a custom responsive "404 page" to replace Android's default "Page not Available". [DONE! 1.0.13 - Improved! 1.0.14]

2- Ability to upload file/files via webview. [DONE! 3.1.4]

3- Update in-app jQuery plug-in [DONE! 3.1.5]

[App UI]

1- xxxhdpi icons support (Module - Launcher - Notification). [DONE! 3.1.1]

2- Fix Notification icon issue - Reported Here. [DONE! 3.1.8]

3- Highlight the current active module on the left menu (ability to choose highlight color). [DONE! 3.1.12]

4- Ability to change the background color of the app overall. [DONE! 3.1.1]

5- Set Notification Bar Color for the "Settings" - "Explore" - "Downloads" - "Web-view New window" instead the default Black one. [DONE! 3.1.11]

6- Convert all App "Dialog boxes" to Material Design, Currently it is partially material, e.g. The translate box in feeds is a absolutely material but the box that appears when you press the three dots in forum post is system theme box.

7- Add reloading material design spinner when "refreshing/reloading web page" or on a "pull to refresh" action inside all modules. [DONE! 3.1.5]

8- Convert Left menu Drawer from "Holo style" to the new "Material Style" to fit the App's new design - Screenshots Here [DONE! 3.1.10]

9- Expendables menus and submenus.

10- Double Menu Left & Right

11- Improve widget functionality to include
use Web-view to display web pages on homescreen.

12- Add window color to "Recent apps" menu in Lollipop - Info here [DONE! 3.1.12]

[App Functionality]

1- Add In-App purchase to remove ads

2- Android TV support

3- Push Notifications

4- Public chat feature

5- Interstitial Ads. [DONE! 3.1.12]

6- Set a "Default Module Tab" for the App to show every time the user open the App (like a Homepage). [DONE! 3.1.12]

7- Audio Player Module.

8- Ability to disable all App's notifications by default. [DONE! 3.1.4]

9- Deep Linking for app content "myappname://action" - Info Here

Why don't you add the possibility to Change the Settings background color?? Dark background isn't very good if you use a light theme.

DarkUFO

Thanks for this great list.

Could you add the following request please.

Explorer section
- Ability to rename a feed after you have added a feed manually via the Explore function.

SpiDeRBoY

Hi
This is what i need to add to app :

uploadfromtaptalk1435652130737.jpg

- users can "mute" or "off" notifications for feed modules
And
- users can "disable" and "enable" automatically updating for each feed modules.

Why it will be useful for users?!
Imagine an app create for a news of a country. each cities have one module in menu and maybe a user don't want to receive another cities news and just want to receive his own city. He can disable another cities feed...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

cyberpedz

Is it possible to have push notifications for the Tapatalk module like the actual Tapatalk app? This would be amazing for us and keep users engaged.