[AppYet 3.x] Requested Features List

joseph raphael

1. Add "Loading" option while loading websites in app.
2. Add share app option to share app.
3. add ability to add custom background image for splash screen.
4. Fix notification icon issue.

1- There is already a loading bar in the web module on the top.
2- The share option is already available on all modules in the right action bar menu.
3- AppYet already clarified this issue HERE.
4- Already in the list.

1- There is already a loading bar in the web module on the top.
2- The share option is already available on all modules in the right action bar menu.
3- AppYet already clarified this issue HERE.
4- Already in the list.
1. I think it will be better if loading button look like on below image.
4XV1BJj.png

2. I will be better if there is an option to share whole app (not particular post)

Please tell me how to change top bar (title bar) color of particular module. Like this -
897Oarn.jpg

There is unnecessary blank space in each post
eTIpnRQ.png

Last edited:

Sidney

Please add an option to upload your own splash screen image that covers the entire screen, not the current one that only allows you to upload a small square image that fits in at the center of the screen.
So that one can design the entire splash screen and upload it directly, as opposed to having limited options in terms of the splash screen.

viraaj11

Logo.png

List of Bugs & Features (requested by users from all over the forum) to be implemented/fixed in Future AppYet 3.x releases. All Gathered in one thread to keep track of them by every @appyet App Dev release until the Final stable build release.

• Latest AppYet Dev Release - 3.1.1.1
  • Latest AppYet Stable Build Release - 3.1.3
[Forum Module]

1- Attach Images to a Post

2- Add Text formatting

3- Add full RTL support [DONE! 1.0.14]

4- Emoticons in conversation [DONE! 1.0.12]

5- Click picture to download when on 3G connection.

6- Add floating reply button.

7- Notifications card/tab like Tapatalk, where you get notified about people liking your posts etc.

8- When you open a thread, it remembers the page you were last on; in the app [DONE!]

10- Show logged-in user profile pic and name at the top of left menu [DONE!]

11- Save log-in information [DONE!]

12- Watch (subscribe) forums [DONE!]

13- Jump to top/bottom of page

14- Ability to change password, email ID, avatar... etc

15- Support for Tapatalk forum "https" integration
[DONE! 3.1.0]

[Feed Module]

1- Improve App Widget

2- Ability to clean-up a specific Feed separate from others.

3- Ability to select a specific Feed for the "feed query module" [DONE!] - Solution HERE

4- Improve tablet's layout for a Magazine card view. [DONE! 3.1.1]

5- Disqus Comments Integration [Not possible Due to API Limitations]

6- Guided Notification - when a user click on a notification it open the app and direct the user to the updated feed content automatically.

7- Add an option to control the Default flag for "Make Favorites unread" on the settings.

[Web Module]

1- Add a custom responsive "404 page" to replace Android's default "Page not Available". [Done! 1.0.13 - Improved! 1.0.14]

[App UI]

1- xxxhdpi icons support (Module - Launcher - Notification). [Done! 3.1.1]

2- Fix Notification icon issue - Reported Here.

3- Highlight the current active module on the left menu.

4- Ability to change the background color of the app overall. [Done! 3.1.1]

5- Set Notification Bar color for the "Settings" - "Explore" - "Downloads" - "Webview New window".

6- Convert all App "Dialog boxes" to Material Design, Currently it is partially material, e.g. The translate box in feeds is a absolutely material but the box that appears when you press the three dots in forum post is system theme box.

7- Add reloading material design spinner when "refreshing/reloading web page" or on a "pull to refresh" action.

8- Convert Left menu Drawer from "Holo style" to the new "Material Style" to fit the App's new design - Screenshots Here

9- Expendables menus and sub menus.

10- Add notification color to Recent app menu - Info here

[App Functionality]

1- Add In-App purchase to remove ads

2- Android TV support

3- Push Notifications

4- Public chat feature

5- Interstitial Ads.

6- Set a "Default Module Tab" for the App to show every time the user open the App (like a Homepage).

7- Audio Player Module.

9- Deep Linking for app content "myappname://action" - Info Here
Would really love the uploading to work in the web module!

NerdHaven

Could you add a way so that there is no notifications on default. I want to make a newsreader app that doesn't have any sort of notifications

Sven Reike

Please enable that videos in web module can play in fullscreen if you click it. At this time, it´s not a native fullscreen if you tab on the fullscreen button:

rr7iuncr.png

In Chrome, notification bar, header and buttons are hidden..

RamChester

How about an option to select the sort order of posts? It's now "newest first" by default and no way to change the default value.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Please enable that videos in web module can play in fullscreen if you click it. At this time, it´s not a native fullscreen if you tab on the fullscreen button:

rr7iuncr.png

In Chrome, notification bar, header and buttons are hidden..
what is feed url, or web link contain this video, email us your apk, and show us how to get to the video. we will test it out

Muhammad. A J

after update to new version i face to some issue:
1- share button in toolbar not show However through the tech option on mobile it's available but share button on toolbar was more attractive .
2- explore option just show blank page

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
after update to new version i face to some issue:
1- share button in toolbar not show However through the tech option on mobile it's available but share button on toolbar was more attractive .
2- explore option just show blank page
2. have you set any module Explorable?

mohammad

Hi appyet,
I have a request.I am waiting to finish my app but i have only one problem.please do the app ui request list instead of functions and features.

ارسال شده از GT-I8190s با استفاده از AppYet