Apk not being sent via email

dirk

@appyet I got the email when I tried this out on my custom domain! It seems like that Google is blocking the emails. I had to go to my spam folder for a while on Gmail because it marked AppYet as "Phishing".

Now I don't even receive the emails in the Spam folder in my Gmail account. So the perfect solution is just to switch to another mail service, Outlook.com is working fine and my custom domain too.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Thank you all for the info. It shows gmail block emails from appyet. We are working on options to solve this problem.

vny

same problem with me. Not receiving any email after Submit to build . how it can be resolved ?

vny

does appyet have option of changing email address in existing account ? or do i have to make new account and rebuid my apps?

Ali Al Fayed

40b8f341-4138-4c0c-8fb7-60b4d521e82b
you can change Email to outlook
upload_2017-2-15_20-53-43.png

WinFix

Me Sumo a, NO llega mi app en cada edicion esto me pasa solo hoy
necesitaba editar unos detalles y tras enviar por email este no llega
saludos
Detalles por favor
Gracias

EDIT:

Resuelto tras cambiar de Gmail a Outlook

Last edited:

Abu Nawab

Just change the email account, I just recenly change the email acccount from gmail to yahoo, so try rebuild it. And the apk directly send to email.

Then, Its solved just change the email account from profil...

Good luck...

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Apk is no longer attached to email due to Gmail block apk attachment. Website has been updated. Now you can download your newly build apk from Submit tab. Server will keep your apk for 24 hours on server for app builder to download