Apk not being sent via email

DjSeby

Tested now... same here, no mail from appyet with apk (I had no problems until now...).

Maybe it's an error and will be fixed, or maybe it's ... the end.

Brandon Arneson

I am also not getting my APK sent to be by email, I need to update my app and its hard to do that when i am not getting the email with the apk attached.

aadil sayed

Having an issue getting my new app built sent to my email. It says success, but the app is not being sent to my gmail account, not in my spam folder either... any ideas?

Check spam section of your mailbox, if u use gmail you have a spam section. check it you will find the mail from appyet there...... or just search for appyet on gmail............

dirk

I can confirm that I don't get an email. This is serious now. I really hope it is some kind of temporary bug! I'm using Gmail. If not we are screwed.

aadil sayed

I can confirm that I don't get an email. This is serious now. I really hope it is some kind of temporary bug! I'm using Gmail. If not we are screwed.
with me its working perfect..... recently i created an app on appyet and i also recived the apk very fast........

sanju

frnds pls change you email id other than gmail. you will get your apk file. 100% sure. i have received at my rediffmail id

RizwanBajwa

Capture.PNG
Having an issue getting my new app built sent to my email. It says success, but the app is not being sent to my gmail account, not in my spam folder either... any ideas?
Hello Everyone Appyet is not DEAD OK,
Please change your email-id from other (Gmail etc,) to Rediff Mail. And you will get email from Appyet.
Its Tested and approved.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
we are investigating. something happened to Gmail. Can anyone confirm if you could receive apk using email address other than @gmail?

we are investigating. something happened to Gmail. Can anyone confirm if you could receive apk using email address other than @gmail?

Not sure if this helps, I tried to forward the appyet email with the app to my gmail account and got this error - seems like it might be gmail policies:

This message was blocked because its content presents a potential
552-5.7.0 security issue. Please visit
552-5.7.0 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=BlockedMessage to review our
552 5.7.0 message content and attachment content guidelines. 137si6528794wmb.112 - gsmtp