Any date for the new coming update?

Arturo

Hi there!

First let me tell you that I really like this tool. Really nice and simple apps for Android.
I came across this forum when I tried to upload my last app into the Google Store and it didnt let me because of this API Level 26. I read that you were planning to upload this fix on the last version of the app, but do we know any concreate date?

I just didnt know that the app is not possible to upload and I was all playning to release today, but yeah, it didnt work out :(. Is there any way to publish the app with this 21 Level right now? because they say about august, so I wonder if I may can do it and upload the new version later on when is fixed in here?

Many thanks! And thank you as well for a great work and tools! :) :)

Arturo

Before August 2018 for sure. LOL.

I just uploaded few apps today, it still works though.

Really? I cant get to the next step, even though is warning, so I cant publish anything :(. Did you do anything in particular to be able to publish?

Arturo

I just do what i do normally, nothing special.
Sorted! It was a minor failure no-related to the app it self, but with this warning message I was thinking all the time that was that one the problem, but I finally got to publish! Thanks again for your answer ;)

mcyk83

Sorted! It was a minor failure no-related to the app it self, but with this warning message I was thinking all the time that was that one the problem, but I finally got to publish! Thanks again for your answer ;)
Lol. Good to hear that.