Question Any chance to get the Key (or the SignOn Certificate?) that's used to sign my App?

Migen

Greetings AppYet,
My App "com.supersporti" was 1st build in AppYet platform, but was removed 4 years ago from PlayStore because I had not updated the Privacy Policy.
Last month I decided reinstate the App in PlayStore and updated it with a fresh APK from AppYet platform, but since all the content of the App is in Webview module, NO adds are showing.

From that moment, I decided to freshly rebuild the app by myself using Android Studio by working on top of a Premium App Template.

Now that I finished rebuilding the app from Android Studio, I`m trying to upload my own APK in PlayStore but I get the message:
You uploaded an APK that is signed with a different certificate to your previous APKs. You must use the same certificate. Your existing APKs are signed with the certificate(s) with fingerprint(s):

SHA1: 76:6D:3F:4F:48:76:B5:08:94:A4:EF:56:FB:37:5C:18:8C:15:DF:96

and the certificate(s) used to sign the APK you uploaded have fingerprint(s):

SHA1: E1:33:93:58:BF:6A:21:38:76:82:00:ED:94:21:EB:F4:B9:BF:4A:B8

Whilst, if I try to Opt in to Play App Signing with my own keys, I get the message:
The private key does not match the certificate we know for this app.

I contacted Google over this issue and they told me:
I understand you're not able to use the original keystore for your app, com.supersporti.

Unless you are enrolled in Play App Signing, the only solution to this issue is to publish a new app with a new package name and a new key. In order to transition existing users to the new app, you’ll need to update the original app’s description with a link to the new app and unpublish the original app.

Being unpublished and un-updated for over 4 years, there`s hardly any active devices with the App installed currently, but I`d like to keep hold of the downloads number and the rating reviews averaging 4.3, therefore before following Google's advice, I`m wondering...
Is it possible to get a copy of the Key and/or the SignOn Certificate used to sign "com.supersporti" in AppYet, or whatever might help me sign the APK from AndroidStudio and produce the same Certificate/Fingerprints whilst uploading a release in PlayStore ?

Last edited: