Android TV/Wear ETA?

TheExtraWaffle

I know this is already in the requested features list, and has been for awhile now, but I was curious as to whether or not you had an idea as to when Android TV and Android Wear support would be arriving? More Android TV than Android Wear, although both would be great. We're getting a lot of requests for Android TV support for our app now so I figured I would ask.

We've been using this for a long time now, and the constant improvements and updates have been great so thanks! Appreciate all the hard work that's gone into this.

joseph raphael

I know this is already in the requested features list, and has been for awhile now, but I was curious as to whether or not you had an idea as to when Android TV and Android Wear support would be arriving? More Android TV than Android Wear, although both would be great. We're getting a lot of requests for Android TV support for our app now so I figured I would ask.

We've been using this for a long time now, and the constant improvements and updates have been great so thanks! Appreciate all the hard work that's gone into this.

Android TV support is too far as this app is not completely a media app.... Android wear support will be notification only.

TheExtraWaffle

That's an odd way to look at it. There's plenty of news applications similar to AppYet that have AndroidTV support. Oh well, that's a real shame.