Ads auto redirect to play store.

MJ8

I have a few admob banner ads that automatically redirect users to the google play store page. This is a major problem. I have updated with a new build but the ads are still launching play store without any input from the user. Is this something shady being done by appyet? Has anyone else had similar bugs?

David S

I'm having the same issue, and this is really pissing off my users. I've already received a series of angry feedback mail...

MJ8

Do we report this to admob if appyet doesn't fix it quickly? I'm worried about getting my admob account suspended for clicking my own ads.

Here are the app links that are launched:

com.kathleenOswald.solitaireGooglePlay

com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row

com.kabam.marvelbattle

com.bigfishgames.gummydropgoogle

Last edited:
I don't think appyet is doing this. Are you sure that these are ads from admob? In appyet, there are other ad networks too like mopub. So even if you are not using those ad networks, appyet may be using them in their 30% adshare in appyet apps. Looks like that's the case and some advertisers are doing this, not appyet i think. Anyway, wait for an official reply from appyet

Last edited:

MJ8

Still having this problem. No doubt my next update will be rejected for the auto ad redirects. All my users are bailing. Please respond appyet. I'm feeling obligated to warn others through review sights because as of now it's a spam/scam operation. FIX THIS, it violates every TOS on every app store. WTF??