admob warning from Google please help

megahz

Hello, i got today this warning from google for all of my apps, is it a general appyet problem?

thanks

Hello,

This email is to alert you that one of your applications is not currently in compliance with our AdMob program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your application.

Issue ID#: 31940575

Ad serving has been disabled to: AEKara News (com.aek.news)

Action required: Check all other remaining applications in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

GOOGLE PLAY REMOVAL: AdMob publishers are not permitted to abuse or promote the abuse of any Google product, such as Google Play, YouTube, or Blogger. This includes circumventing, or providing the means to circumvent, the policies or terms of these or other Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos.

If your app is removed by Google Play policy enforcement, please contact Google Play about an app removal here. If Google Play reinstates your app, please submit an appeal to our team.

Action required: Check account for compliance

While ad serving has been disabled to the above app, your AdMob account remains active. We suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your applications to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your apps accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

Appeals

If you wish to appeal this disabling then you can do so by using our appeal form.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdMob Team

megahz

if youtube is in RSS feed, that should be ok.
thanks for the reply, yeap that's what i have, youtube embeds in the rss feed, nothing else. i don't know what is the problem with google. anybody else is facing a similar issue?

another thing, we still create admob ads correct? there is no way to use native adsense ads?

thanks.

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
sorry, there are not much we could help here. just make sure you read and understand google play and admob term and policy and make sure you don't violate them.