Add the ability to view pdf books

Imad baaloul lalo

Add the ability to view pdf books in Media List (Audio/Video/Image/Text/Html/ #pdf_books) .
This would be very cool. It will benefit us a lot ..
Thanks appyet. The best site ever

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
We have tested in-app PDF support, but it will increase APK for few MBs, we are considering it, but it has to have very high demand from our app builders. anyone else need this feature, please reply to this thread

Marc

@appyet It would be great if you could add the PDF reader as optional, adding or removing the module from the AppYet web. In some of my apps I would add this function.

By the way, we can see a demo on the AppYet V4 Demo App? I think it would be nice to release a beta version before releasing a new version for AppYet apps. Thanks.

Chris laverack

I would also be extremely grateful for this feature! :) as i have a number of books I would like to put in my app but have had to go the long way about it and put a link in to my module which then opens a folder they then have to download the file and then open it, if they do not have a PDF viewer they also have to install one so its a bit of a mess about and this feature would definitely come in handy!

Tusoporte.app

We have tested in-app PDF support, but it will increase APK for few MBs, we are considering it, but it has to have very high demand from our app builders. anyone else need this feature, please reply to this thread
Hello friend @appyet I hope you are very well, really many creators are waiting for this function to be able to have a PDF viewer in our applications. currently the size of the apk does not matter because there are phones with 64gb 128gb and up to 256gb of storage. It would really be a function widely used by us creators and there will be more options to create new applications with this new function. I ask you please that you will place it as soon as possible. please.