About version 3.0

beautiheart

Hi @appyet,
Its possible to let us use just 3.0 features.
Many users wrote negative reviews about the last version (3.1). I received also alerts on Google play developer page sayin that so many people uninstalled applications built with 3.1 platform. They all say that they have synchronisation's problems after the update. So i sent to them links for applications build With the 3.0 platform.

Sent from my A0001 using AppYet

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
Hi @appyet,
Many users wrote negative reviews about the last version (3.1). I received also alerts on Google play developer page sayin that so many people uninstalled applications built with 3.1 platform. They all say that they have synchronisation's problems after the update. So i sent to them links for applications build With the 3.0 platform.

no, there are no way to go back.

Dain Binder

Hi @appyet,

You could always use a previous .apk that was email to you, or even rollback in your Android Dec dashboard. (3.1.0 had some bugs but AppYet has worked hard and 3.1.3 is very good. As always be sure to thoroughly test the app yourself, especially as an install upgrade from the current Play version. Don't publish the new one if you have an issue or see if you can find a work around.)

joseph raphael

Hi @appyet,

You should see what these reviews said and why they are low ? 3.1.3 working fine for me and many others... may be the problem is your content to the App.

beautiheart

You could always use a previous .apk that was email to you, or even rollback in your Android Dec dashboard. (3.1.0 had some bugs but AppYet has worked hard and 3.1.3 is very good. As always be sure to thoroughly test the app yourself, especially as an install upgrade from the current Play version. Don't publish the new one if you have an issue or see if you can find a work around.)
i already uploaded the old version of the APK and alert them by publishing it in the new version.
If i dont publish the new one, i will not be able to make any application's content change in the future.
Any way, thank you.

beautiheart

You should see what these reviews said and why they are low ? 3.1.3 working fine for me and many others... may be the problem is your content to the App.
Hi,
i sent some messages to them but no answers till now. They are just downgrading.
By the way, about 430 users already downgraded to the old version ( its the number of clicks on the old application's link in just two days using bitly statistics)
Those members are looking for news and they are not interested in the new platform's features.
Maybe its related to the fact that im serving about 20 feeds even if i think its not the case because the feeds urls didnt change.
Any way, i hope that the next version of appyet platform will be as fast as the old one (3.0)
uninstall.png

Last edited:

beautiheart

the new version miss sometimes updating some feeds .
Example: from 20 feeds, it gives news for about 14 to 15 ones and i dont know if its related to appyet servers or something like that.
Any way thankyou for your answerss guys,
i really appreciated that :)

appyet

Support Team Member
Staff member
the new version miss sometimes updating some feeds .
Example: from 20 feeds, it gives news for about 14 to 15 ones and i dont know if its related to appyet servers or something like that.
Any way thankyou for your answerss guys,
i really appreciated that :)
Sorry to hear you get some bad review since your upgrade. Please email us your latest 3.1.3 apk, we will test it out

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AppYet