Search results

1. Hashim pakara

YouTube Tutorials

Is there any YouTube videos tutorials on how to make apps with Appyet???
  2. Hashim pakara

You uploaded an APK that is not signed with the upload certificate. You must use the same certificate. The upload certificate has fingerprint:

hi friends, i am facing this problem. You uploaded an APK that is not signed with the upload certificate. You must use the same certificate. The upload certificate has fingerprint:
  3. Hashim pakara

Admob disabled

I made an app using YouTube feeds and uploaded on Google play store with admob ads. But after some day I received a mail from Google admob saying that I am using scratched contents. Please help me
  4. Hashim pakara

Html mobile view

I have used yt embed HTML code in web html section. But when it opens, it shows desktop view I want mobile view
  5. Hashim pakara

HTML mobile view

Hi friends I have used a youtube embed code in appyet html. But when I open app, it shows in desktop view i want mobile view can you help me please
  6. Hashim pakara

create Wallpaper app

I want to create Wallpaper app with Appyet , can anyone help me
  7. Hashim pakara

Share on WhatsApp

I am creating an app and want it to be shared Via WhatsApp. How can I add option to share via WhatsApp. Anyone help me
  8. Hashim pakara

HTML doesn't work

When copy paste html code of a website it appyet, it doesn't work.
  9. Hashim pakara

Feed doesn't show images

I am using feeds for my news apps. But it doesn't load images. Can you help me?