Search results

1. F

PRO ACCOUNT: ADS ARE STILL THERE.... PLS HELP THIS TIME

I just wanna say that its worth every penny!!! i had the free one for a month and was waiting to completely fix some issues on my side and immediately got the pro one when finally today everything was fixed :) thanks again!!
  2. F

i just posted above sir that its resolved !! Thank you again I also mentioned for other users to see that its a matter of just waiting (unfortunately most of us are naive and expect it to happen right away)
  3. F

The problem is resolved!! Thank you for your help!! the answer bc i have seen other users having the same problem is to give it sometime.. Unfortunately 9/10 (including me obviously) expect it to happen right away Thanks for your help
  4. F

i rebuild id 3 times my friend.. so it was a fresh installation every time..
  5. F

more proof of my purchase...
  6. F

did they ever reply to you my friend?

did they ever reply to you my friend?
  7. F

this is def my misunderstanding but the pro license i guess applies to only one app?
  8. F

what the title says .. thanks
  9. F

Module create failed, please make sure information provided is valid.

The more i think about it the more i believe something is really off between my forum and the tapatalk plug in.. Tapatalk does not work since sunday with my forum and a lot of my users (unluckily or luckily i can confirm that because i havent had a connection since sunday with tapatalk- keep...
  10. F

The app works even tough it was giving me that error about creating the module i posted earlier. Only problems within the app are the "thanks" and not being able to view any private messages (it doesnt give a specific error for that)
  11. F

Could it be a "false error"? what i mean is that the module is indeed created and my app almost works ;) (Almost meaning, no ability to view private messages and an error about the mobiquo.php file when trying to give thanks to a post)
  12. F

I just did my friend.. for the main folder and all subdirectories and files
  13. F

I apologize for bumping an old thread but unfortunately im stuck.. "Invalid forum url. Can't find page ("http://echoerom.com/phpbb/mobiquo/mobiquo.php") Make sure your forum has TapaTalk API ("Plugin") installed." It is installed and permissions are 755 Thanks for your help - forum...
  14. F

Not able to see ads and personal messages

Unfortunately im having the same exact issue with messages. I get an error when i try to view any private messages. My forum is a phpbb3 one and i have installed the tapatalk plug-in. The other problem i have is with the thanks option. It gives me an error about accessing my mobiquo.php file but...