Search results

1. E

Optional components to reduce apk size

Can it be possible to completely exclude code related to unused modules to reduce size? Eg. If there is no forum module and explore for forum is disabled, then completely exclude it's code. Similarly, I won't be using mapbox currently, so it's code being in there is just a space hog. The current...
  2. E

Google Account linking

Can it be possible to implement Google account linking, so that list of feeds added by user, forum list, settings etc. can be stored there and restored if app is reinstalled? Also, how about customizable explore module (really, what I mean is to be able to create by own web page where I can...
  3. E

Multi Quote

I found no way to multi quote in appyet forum module. Please add this very important feature.
  4. E

Access appyet sqlite database

How can I access appyet sqlite database from web module?
  5. E

Important feature requests

Can you please add the following: 1) Enable Disqus on user added feeds if support. 2) Forum search in Explore that searches Tapatalk forums. Also, can it be possible to access and edit the list of current active feeds using java script in web module? Please can you list everything that can be...
  6. E

Important feature requests

Can you please add the following: 1) Enable Disqus on user added feeds if support. 2) Forum search in Explore that searches Tapatalk forums. Also, can it be possible to access and edit the list of current active feeds using java script in web module? Please can you list everything that can be...