Search results

1. A

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@Alaa Ahmed If you make any update with your app through app yet, Then your app will be built with new API targeted level 29 automatical.
  2. A

هم ردوا قبل كده على استفسارك ده أن جوجل اد موب لم تعد تحبذ فكره الإعلان البنر في المقالات المقرؤه عشان كده هما حذفوها في آخر تحديث
  3. A

Can I create Query with articles that contains numbers on the title?

Thanks for your kind reply, but my question for RSS feed module not for Web module. Inside RSS feed there is two or three lines from article ( not full article) and downside there is button ( view website). Eventhough if i set it for open in default browser, it woul not open website in system...
  4. A

@Lana9 @apppyet @Alaa Ahmed @Marc No reply?!
  5. A

Open in Default browser is opening within my app.... I search all support questions and answers...

Open in Default browser is opening within my app.... I search all support questions and answers but there is no answer. Please I need solution for that matter to open Visit Website in mobile default browser not through my app !!!!
  6. A

@Lana9 I will be appreciate it and will be much thankful to you, If you give me this extra html header to force the button to open in an external browser
  7. A

Can I create Query with articles that contains numbers on the title?

@abcPeacemaker @Lana9 Can you please give us J query code for opening the tab of ( Web view ) in system default browser not within app browser ?!
  8. A

First, how to disable the in-app browser? Second,My asking only that i do not WANT TO open ( visit website) within app I need it to open in default browser.
  9. A

@apppyet Kindly reply to us, if there is solution or not now?
  10. A

@Lana9 Abdoel Do you have any information
  11. A

Open in Default browser is opening within my app.... I search all support questions and answers but there is no answer. Please @apppyet I need solution for that matter to open webview in mobile default browser not through my app !!!!
  12. A

Issue Please help appyet or any (app rejection)

one more email i received from google is attached
  13. A

Issue Please help appyet or any (app rejection)

In Fast release for my app, it has been rejected due to the Device and Network Abuse policy, Then i read and change all feeds to (open in default browser) but again it rejected.. Mail is attached. Please help so that i can upload for third time correctly without mistakes. Here is my app for...