Search results

1. M

Android App Bundle has not been signed.

Hello I got this message when i tried uploading an aab file in Play Store Developers Console after i have downloaded from build on appyet.. what could be the cause? package name is: com.sanna.morena.asd Let me know and thanks on advance Regards M
  2. M

15 Limits Video on Youtube Playlist

Hi @appyet, how is possible to increase number of video inside a video playlist on rss Youtube? For example https://www.youtube.com/feeds/videos.xml?playlist_id=PL8jk9jEnr_73KpfBoUmLBqk-NB6z-50rC is possible to see only 15 videos while playlist contain 56 videos. Could you help me please? Regards MM
  3. M

Admob Interstial

@appyet could you help me please? Before update I see Intarstital correctly and was Lite. Now After update on new release and become PRO Interstital are disappear. Thanks in advance
  4. M

Restaurant App

Hi, I wanted to create an app for a restaurant where customers could view the menu of the day and possibly choose it by interacting with the restaurant (by sending the order via email or whatsapp) for the Take a way service. Is there a module in Appyet that can do this? Regards M
  5. M

Admob Interstial

Hi, yesterday I update app with new realease (v4.0.13) and insert 2 Minutes of interval for Interstitial Ad is displayed (using Admob). Since the update I no longer see the interstial banners loaded. why? Thanks M