Search results

1. Awonusi Olusola

Issue Add Adcolony ads on the website

Hi @appyet kindly add Adcolony ads on this platform. The SDK is available on GitHub https://github.com/AdColony/AdColony-Android-SDK So you can integrate it into the system, Admob is no longer healthy
  2. Awonusi Olusola

Add update notification

Hi @appyet kindly add auto update features. After updating our apps on play store, the app should prompt users to update the app. Something like this picture
  3. Awonusi Olusola

Adcolony Monetization

Is there ad limit on your app?
  4. Awonusi Olusola

Issue Interstitial ads not showing

Interstitial ads not showing on all of my apps only banner ads, any fix?
  5. Awonusi Olusola

Admob Not Showing In App

Admob now review apps before showing ads, have you request for review?
  6. Awonusi Olusola

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

@appyet can you make the app have admin panel where we will add or remove stuffs in the app without rebuilding, it should automatically update! Please
  7. Awonusi Olusola

Check appyet has created aab file, try to submit your app for build then you will have options to download aab file or apk
  8. Awonusi Olusola

Admob Not Showing In App

Is the app live on app stores? If not, admob won't serve you and, also use the test ads to know if the implementation is okay
  9. Awonusi Olusola

Info Feature request in big update

Hi @appyet I would love to see something like this in the next possible major update, It will be great if we can create something similar
  10. Awonusi Olusola

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

My appeal for one of my app was accepted, but since three days now, Google hasn't finish reviewing the app update, while there is no response from the second app yet
  11. Awonusi Olusola

Ads.txt

Do you have website
  12. Awonusi Olusola

Ads.txt

Create app ads txt file from your website, www.yourdomain.tld/app-ads.txt Then add the necessary publisher ad txt then save. Add the website address not the app ads txt address to Google play store listings. -Oluboy
  13. Awonusi Olusola

But the latest update still use API 29 instead of 30
  14. Awonusi Olusola

Okay, with what am seeing I think it only solve the Google play problem, but I haven't roll out the update to Google play users
  15. Awonusi Olusola

How can I contact you
  16. Awonusi Olusola

Facebook Audience Network SDK version update

The admin is not active again
  17. Awonusi Olusola

Info Please need this featuers

1. In app purchase 2. Change the tab or add That sticky footer tab. 3. Change the video look. 4. Add carousel option in homepage and new layout for blog. 5. Add comments section. 6. More ad network 7. Beautiful homepage Thanks for this innovation