Search results

1. Lana9

Issue APPYET PRO critical issue

if ur app is live on the store try using facebook network ads, they pay way better and they won't limit ur ad serving. Also change this platform whenever u could. Good luck
  2. Lana9

Guys I've been using appyet since 2017, and my conclusion is the same. Appyet is not good for making money Your app may look good for users but not for you.
  3. Lana9

How to add Google AdX Ad Units

I don't think anyone is allowed to do such a thing
  4. Lana9

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

you can activate it in your feed settings you'll find this: "Open in Default Browser" just turn it on and also you can force the button to open in an external browser using the extra html header.
  5. Lana9

You can always disable the in-app browser but even this, your app won't show you a list of browsers to chose one of them to open the link in. so if that's what you want it's not exist in the current version. let me know if u want anything else. I've been using appyet for the last four years I...
  6. Lana9

I explained to them already but @appyet ignored
  7. Lana9

I wanna sort all my articles according to the title and I don't want my users to be able to change that, so I can control what's on the top and what's on the bottom. please add this
  8. Lana9

Issue App-ads.txt

I received that from admob, what should I do?? google.com, pub-3570652521938772, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 My app's informations: aguid: 07fc00e0-3c59-49dd-8f91-d269b229dc62 I can't wait to receive your answer.
  9. Lana9

When u enable it, users will be able to add widgets to the home screen like those:
  10. Lana9

hey @appyet I wanna let you know that the white timeline doesn't appear when you are watching a video on it's full-view like what you can see in the right screenshot
  11. Lana9

@appyet any answers!!
  12. Lana9

@appyet I'm using direct links like this one https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1btfz2Zd_QSBtxe9ffG6kC5_eawJ5HoG0&m.mp4 but when users click it, my app plays the video directly. instead of letting users decide to watch or download it like what was in the previous version
  13. Lana9

please remove my app

hey @appyet I wanna rebuild my app from the zero, but when I remove it to start building a new one using the same package name (com.anime.klaster) it shows the same version code which's not working for me so please remove my app from ur servers here is it's id...
  14. Lana9

yes I see but it doesn't work with .mp4 links like https://mycdn.me/videos/asghcdgav.mp4
  15. Lana9

@appyet please my app used to show this after clicking any link, but now it opens it directly in the in-app browser instead of letting users decide which browser or app they prefer
  16. Lana9

Appyet Please help

@appyet any suggestions please
  17. Lana9

the @appyet team is currently working on the 4.0.14 version. they can't reply all our questions
  18. Lana9

Appyet Please help

Please I have more than 860 daily active users and more than 30k download, but I don't even make 0.001$ per day, you said the ads will work after getting enough users so I shared my new update but now I'm not making anything please check my app on your servers I'm sure there's a problem because...
  19. Lana9

Suggestions

@appyet please show the size of the video somewhere on the new in-app video player
  20. Lana9

@appyet thank u for the great work, also please update the taptalk forum and let users sign in with social media not just the email