Search results

1. Imad baaloul lalo

Info Edit YouTube section

I wish you would make the user watch YouTube videos inside the app and not go to YouTube unless he wants to. By clicking on the button to visit the site I have been waiting for this feature more than 9 months
  2. Imad baaloul lalo

Edit YouTube videos

I wish you would make the user watch YouTube videos inside the app and not go to YouTube unless he wants to. By clicking on the button to visit the site I have been waiting for this feature more than 9 months
  3. Imad baaloul lalo

Issue There is a problem

There is a problem it was before when I delete an article Or anything from my site .. it is automatically deleted from the application, and now it is not deleted Why ?
  4. Imad baaloul lalo

Can you make YouTube videos open in the application?

Can you make YouTube videos open in the application? تم الإرسال من SM-A605G باستخدام Tapatalk
  5. Imad baaloul lalo

Question A suggestion for YouTube videos

Is there a way to have the user watch YouTube videos in the app? It does not go to the application YouTube
  6. Imad baaloul lalo

Firebase

I hope that I am not too heavy for you, I just have an inquiry. What is Firebase .. and what does it do Please answer in small points .. I do not want paragraphs because I will not understand hhhh thanx a lot
  7. Imad baaloul lalo

Add the ability to view pdf books

Add the ability to view pdf books in Media List (Audio/Video/Image/Text/Html/ #pdf_books) . This would be very cool. It will benefit us a lot .. Thanks appyet. The best site ever