Search results

1. Imad baaloul lalo

Info Edit YouTube section

I wish you would make the user watch YouTube videos inside the app and not go to YouTube unless he wants to. By clicking on the button to visit the site I have been waiting for this feature more than 9 months
  2. Imad baaloul lalo

Edit YouTube videos

I wish you would make the user watch YouTube videos inside the app and not go to YouTube unless he wants to. By clicking on the button to visit the site I have been waiting for this feature more than 9 months
  3. Imad baaloul lalo

Question Pls I need a share app module

I agree تم الإرسال من SM-A605G باستخدام Tapatalk
  4. Imad baaloul lalo

Issue There is a problem

There is a problem it was before when I delete an article Or anything from my site .. it is automatically deleted from the application, and now it is not deleted Why ?
  5. Imad baaloul lalo

Can you make YouTube videos open in the application?

Can you make YouTube videos open in the application? تم الإرسال من SM-A605G باستخدام Tapatalk
  6. Imad baaloul lalo

Question A suggestion for YouTube videos

Is there a way to have the user watch YouTube videos in the app? It does not go to the application YouTube
  7. Imad baaloul lalo

Firebase

It's just curiosity lol تم الإرسال من SM-A605G باستخدام Tapatalk
  8. Imad baaloul lalo

Firebase

I hope that I am not too heavy for you, I just have an inquiry. What is Firebase .. and what does it do Please answer in small points .. I do not want paragraphs because I will not understand hhhh thanx a lot
  9. Imad baaloul lalo

This feature we want in upcoming release

5 and 7 .. Are very coooool bro
  10. Imad baaloul lalo

Add the ability to view pdf books

Add the ability to view pdf books in Media List (Audio/Video/Image/Text/Html/ #pdf_books) . This would be very cool. It will benefit us a lot .. Thanks appyet. The best site ever
  11. Imad baaloul lalo

Tell me ( YouTube User ID is required )

Tell me ( YouTube User ID is required )