أين أضع ads.txt
  2. saman

Admob needs to add ads.txt file in android app

What is the way to put a file in the application
  3. saman

Where is the package name located
  4. saman

If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have following AdMob entries, otherwise your

Is there a way to put a file app-ads.txt in the appyet control panel
  5. saman

If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have following AdMob entries, otherwise your

But the message appeared in the Appyet control panel and in Admob
  6. saman

7. saman

How can I solve this problem If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have...

How can I solve this problem If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have following AdMob entries, otherwise your ads serving will be blocked by AppYet
  8. saman

What new feature or fixes you like to see in up coming version?

How can I solve this problem If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have following AdMob entries, otherwise your ads serving will be blocked by AppYet :
  9. saman

How can I solve this problem If you've setup app-ads.txt for your app, make sure you have following AdMob entries, otherwise your ads serving will be blocked by AppYet
  10. saman

How does one create a link like this link

How does one create a link like this link http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/gtv-videos-bucket/sample/ElephantsDream.mp4
  11. saman

How can one create a link like this one

كيف يمكن للمرء إنشاء رابط مثل هذا الارتباط http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/gtv-videos-bucket/sample/ElephantsDream.mp4
  12. saman

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Hi This version is missing an option to delete news Although I enabled the delete option
  13. saman

Hi This version is missing an option to delete news

Hi This version is missing an option to delete news Although I enabled the delete option