Search results

1. B

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

Thank you, I followed your step, With in 3hr my app was restored, thank you Appyet team
  2. B

How-To What to do when your app suspended by Google Play with "Loan Download SDK"

Hello how to remove old version? there is no option or remove https://prnt.sc/17mvu0l, but only one version code i got delete option. can you explain please
  3. B

Hello, Anybody removed old version apk from playstore? how to do that? pls help anybody restored app back?
  4. B

""I’m happy to report that we have conditionally accepted your appeal. I’ve included details below about what additional steps you’ll need to take to get your app back on Google Play."" I am looking for further action, any body can help? What do I do to bring the app back to the store? How do I...
  5. B

Google accepted the appeal of one of my app

Yes mine too, I am looking for further action, any body can help? What do I do to bring the app back to the store? How do I delete the incompatible version? -------------------------------------------------------------- I’m happy to report that we have conditionally accepted your appeal. I’ve...
  6. B

Issue Suspended application

How to recover, please help