Search results

1. V

LATEST: AppYet v4.2.6 Released

Chào. Với tình hình hiện tại ứng dụng api cấp 29 vẫn chưa được nâng cấp lên cấp 30 thì có thể up lên chợ ứng dụng chplay được không? khi nào @appyet sẽ sửa lỗi này. Tôi không biết liệu tôi có nên mua ứng dụng chuyên nghiệp trong thời gian này không, có ai giúp tôi không ...
  2. V

hello @appyet Error limiting posts to rss feed. Currently I have limited to every rss feed my 200 posts however it has exceeded the limit and does not stop. Hope you overcome this situation. You can add submenus in the module thanks.
  3. V

hello @appyet My app has turned off ads but it has been 2 weeks since it still has ads from you but not my admob ads? For admob, I think you should change or supplement the ad that automatically turns on while viewing the article, because the way to display ads like this is not only for me and...
  4. V

hello @appyet please help: my admob ad account is disabled due to invalid traffic. I have tried many times with other admob and facebook accounts to be blocked soon thanks.
  5. V

Hello @appyet I think you should add a mapping module to the project 'note the map, don't copy the address map and paste it into the web module' in the map module, it will have the following functions that I think are needed: -on on and off to find locations near you, -Add 1 or more addresses...
  6. V

hello @appyet I need to fix a few lines of code: should add a name tag in the drawer menu, the default is that it is off, can be named 'menu' -For the forum module when opening the operation in the options menu there are 2 items to refresh the page I think omit one. -For the interface changing...
  7. V

That's right because I'm building a feature for users to Find my way to the nearest church, please help me thank you
  8. V

I need a Quick Search Maps feature in the app
  9. V

Hello @appyet How can my app users search the in-app map Thanks
  10. V

I got an error with the web module when I tried to integrate the app deep link when the user opened the link that didn't open directly in the play store instead it opened in the user's default browser, I chose the type Open links in the application and the user browser is also not, this hole...
  11. V

Hello @appyet 1. How to play YouTube feed videos in current application when opening any YouTube video feed, an external YouTube application must be opened. 2. I think it is advisable to add a cache clearing feature Because when there is a change to the post, the old posts remain in the cache so...
  12. V

How to create a multi-level category? Hi all, I want to create a category in which there are a lot of lower related level categories, e.g. news -> national news, international news, sport, ecônmics, etc. if you know how to do that, please guide me! thanks for all. @appyet
  13. V

Hi, @appyet 1. How do I send push notifications to my app? 2. I am currently experiencing the following error: I have configured each rss feed with a count of 200 posts, but when I reached the 200 post level it still did not delete the old posts but continued to collect up to 400, 500 posts, I...
  14. V

Hello @appyet Today I rebuilt the app and sent the updated version to Google Play and was rejected for not following the In-App Purchase policy I don't know why I hope you help
  15. V

Hello @appyet How to optimize my app size, in my app only include rss feed from my website Also doesn't have any other features however app size my size is too large after installing the application the size of the application has nearly 50 mb this will make my users reduce the install count...
  16. V

How to send push notifications in app?

Hello, @appyet How do I send custom push notifications in my app?
  17. V

Still the application I have two issues that need your support 1. When I activate the search bar it does not show up in my application however in the options menu it is still displayed when I open any article 2. When I disable the search bar it still appears in the options menu when I open any...