Search results

1. D

Play store publish time Find out Error

Pls I dont find an option to skip the warning...
  2. D

I cant seem to get pass the warning...
  3. D

Pls how did you go about this this issue...?
  4. D

@appyet How do I ignore the warning pls...?
  5. D

How to upload my application to Google store?

How exactly do I do that... ____ Unoptimized APK Warning: This APK results in unused code and resources being sent to users. Your app could be smaller if you used the Android App Bundle. By not optimizing your app for device configurations, your app is larger to download and install on...
  6. D

AppYet v3.1.46 Released

I don't understand you pls... Are you answering my question, or asking a question of your own?
  7. D

AppYet v3.1.46 Released

Are the files now optimised with Android Bundle ?
  8. D

Hello I need I created an app on appyet, but as I tried to roll it out on Google Play Console...

Hello I need I created an app on appyet, but as I tried to roll it out on Google Play Console, it said it must be optimized in Android Bundle, so I imported the apk into Android Studio which asked for Gradle Plugin update. But I can't find it under the Project Structure. This is the link to...
  9. D

Hello Sir, I created an app on appyet, but as I tried to roll it out on Google Play Console, it...

Hello Sir, I created an app on appyet, but as I tried to roll it out on Google Play Console, it said it must be optimized in Android Bundle, so I imported the apk into Android Studio which asked for Gradle Plugin update. But I can't find it under the Project Structure. This is the link to the...
  10. D

How do I Optimise APK for Google Play?

I created an app on appyet, but as I tried to roll it out on Google Play Console, it said it must be optimised in Android Bundle, so I imported the apk into Android Studio which asked for Gradle Plugin update. But I can't find it under the Project Structure. This is the link to the...