Search results

1. imdad

No ad in web module

In my app statbzu, no banner appear for each web module (with url), while feed module shows the banner. App link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.StatBZU Please guide
  2. imdad

I need further confirmation, please guide If I want to use google adsense then I should show...

I need further confirmation, please guide If I want to use google adsense then I should show ads on web module and should not enter the ID for admob in monetization. If i want to use admob then I should hide ads on web module and should enter the admbo ID in monetization. Thanks in advance
  3. imdad

Google Adsense and Admob and No Ads on Local app

I want to create an app for my site. It learning site. The site already runs Google Adsense. I want to AdMob on the app. How I can avoid the violation of using Google Adsense and AdMob at the same time. I am using web module and "Show Ad" option is on in web tab of the module. Please Guide
  4. imdad

Google Adsense and Admob

I want to create an app for my site. It learning site. The site already runs Google Adsense. I want to AdMob on the app. How I can avoid the violation of using Google Adsense and AdMob at the same time. please guide in detail